50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: [REQ] Zapable
I think this may be loosely based on the buzz touch framework, which has a limit on the number of apps you can produce, (it also has a limit on the number of calls you can make to the build server, So, IF, Zapable, created a back end, capable of building the binaries, (perhaps phone gap) who knows,

Then what your getting here is really not all that shiny.

Anyone know if there is code available on this? Any devs, got a copy?
04-10-2015, 06:35 PM
(04-10-2015 02:05 AM)reelstuff Wrote:  I think this may be loosely based on the buzz touch framework, which has a limit on the number of apps you can produce, (it also has a limit on the number of calls you can make to the build server, So, IF, Zapable, created a back end, capable of building the binaries, (perhaps phone gap) who knows,

Then what your getting here is really not all that shiny.

Anyone know if there is code available on this? Any devs, got a copy?

If you haven't figured it out yet there is nothing to this.

No value what-so-ever. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

It's a cash grab for the creators and affiliates.
04-10-2015, 11:05 PM
I am a affiliate of Zapable they do have a white label version that will allow everyone to have their own account under the white label license.the only issue is that you have to go through the funnel to get to the license.I would contact them directly to see if its possible to buy the white label version let them know you want to be a reseller/partner with them hope that helps
01-29-2018, 05:08 AM
From watching a Convertri webinar they answered certain questions.

Question 1 - Can I transfer my apps?
Answer - Yes you can but there might be some slight differences between app platforms. So the answer is yes but you might have to do some tidying up.

Question 2 - unlimited apps
Answer - They said with this current promotion you have until Sunday 1/28/2018 at midnight to get unlimited apps.

I hope this helps

61.gif