5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2011, 03:54 PM
[REQ] Xtreme Paydays
http://www.xtremepaydays.com/video2.html can you crack it
09-14-2011, 05:02 PM
RE: [REQ] Xtreme Paydays
Despite, the fact he is little.
He contradict what he was saying and a lot thing he says only partially truth.

1st. He says how much he dislike or hates other self pro-claim guru using magic or whatever selling you product. Isn't he doing the same thing?

2nd. Yes, a lot of scam artist in IM these day. He can be one of them too. After be in IM some time. I learn to not believe image or video that claim to make millions. Unless they willing to show me over teamviewer.

3rd. There are a ton of FREE proven success tutorials given by many difference forum member. You have better success learn those and add your own twist to make it personal or work better.

4th. His product look like typical CPA product and method to get buyer are a like too.

Sorry after talking so much, I don't have what you wanted. I did tries to do some search on it. However, it look like this is new launch product got many blog post and directory back-links less than week.

It is just my 2 cents to you. Don't spend to on something sound too too good to be truth and especially when they ask you for money. If you really want something that work. Consider to become VIP here and I believe the combine of all forum resources you can't finish in lifetime.
09-14-2011, 10:03 PM
RE: [REQ] Xtreme Paydays
unless you get the full course with the 4 upsells then its useless. its just another buy me then buy my upsell course.

76.gif
Free counters!