12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2012, 09:22 AM
[REQ] WP4IM - Complete Solution for Internet Marketers to Sell Digital Products
SALESPAGE:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/533163-wp4im-complete-solution-internet-marketers-sell-digital-products.html
PLEASE SHARE THIS TOO. THANKS!!!
02-03-2012, 10:48 AM
RE: [REQ] WP4IM - Complete Solution for Internet Marketers to Sell Digital Products
Please do not share.

There is a Fragolina product and mine.

Thanks
02-05-2012, 08:40 AM
RE: [REQ] WP4IM - Complete Solution for Internet Marketers to Sell Digital Products
That's right, this is our product.
Sorry guys, but unfortunately for this one there is no giveaway.
We have shared yesterday 100 multisite licenses divided between 2 forums where mw and David are members (each 50 licenses).
I hope you'd understand that ain't possible make it also for this one too.

Who wish to purchase, just to know, always can have 75% OFF to all our plugins.
Just let me know you are BH'er.

Thanks.
Fragolina
02-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Hey, Fragolina

Can i use this plugin to sell services with different prices? Now i use e-junkie for this situation. Thank`s.
02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Yes you can, you can set up different products with diferrent prices, simply as editing one post in wp.
Beside that you can also run your own affiliate program on it.
We used to use e-junkie too, and bothered us having to pay somebody for selling our stuff, so we tailored this tool for us after examing all alternatives where and how to sell, and deliver smoothly, but without any extra expences.
29.gif
02-19-2012, 07:21 AM
hey Fragolina! I like the fact that you responded to this request so quickly, you are certainly on point :)

You will give us BHers 75% off if we dont share your products in forums? that sounds like an super fair deal to me. I like the way you roll, and I think we will be interested in all your plugins.

this looks awesome, what other plugins and services do you offer, and which of them could you apply the discount for as well?

please let me know asap and at the very least we will buy WP4IM :)

Thanks

25.gif