51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2016, 11:40 PM
[REQ] WEBINAR JEO
sales page: http://webinarjeo.com/
anyone for a GB on this?

Mega bump
05-31-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: [REQ] WEBINAR JEO
bump..................
05-31-2016, 10:31 PM
Seems to be cloud software, which makes good solutions more difficult, but also interested..
06-09-2016, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 02:16 PM by jdownloads.)
Don't think it can be shared...
[Image: 9j9Y9is.gif]
06-16-2016, 02:40 PM
They don't have an agency license or a white label.

Purchased it, refunded -- good idea but in two weeks I have yet to make anything work. Purchased the Premium Templates for $97 and they never could get it to connect to the software. The templates were rather lame any ways.

You can't integrate it with your own templates, you have to use their lame ones. No real design features for creating your own templates. Very limited funnels. Consists of Registration, Thanks, Webinar....obviously these people have never attended a webinar or they would know there's a little more to a funnel, than this. lol

You can't use Amazon S3 videos, very limited autoresponders, editor didn't work. After two weeks of excuses, just asked for my money. When I pay $400 for something, I expect it to work.

Of course, they stated that they've conducted more than 1000 webinars. In all that time, no one noticed the issues? Templates don't work. Editing doesn't work. Limited integration, etc.. Seriously? lol

I know of someone who got so fed up with it, she asked them if she could have one of the beta accounts since those seemed to work and the one she bought didn't.

Good idea but poor execution.
21.gif

50.gif