15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2015, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 05:42 AM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
[REQ] Video Traffic Siphon from Ricky Mataka and Michael Young
No sales page only an order link was furnished during their webinar

http://videotrafficsiphon.co/go
04-16-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Video Traffic Siphon from Ricky Mataka and Michael Young
I'm very interested in this one if someone has it. They said the software was free but I guess the training is 197.00. Would love to see if this works.
04-17-2015, 04:01 AM
what is it guys? it redirects to Zaxxa Checkout
04-17-2015, 05:11 AM
(04-17-2015 04:01 AM)CpaNinja Wrote:  what is it guys? it redirects to Zaxxa Checkout

No sales page that I could find, just a webinar and then direct to checkout link.

The "just of it is" they are using videos on Facebook to build lists and custom audiences. Then marketing to those FB custom audiences. The software they used during the webinar to find popular viral videos was pretty cool.

Would like to have access to this too.
04-17-2015, 05:16 AM
like their way of teaching and yes the software is awesome
66.gif
04-17-2015, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 06:24 AM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
RE: [REQ] Video Traffic Siphon from Ricky Mataka and Michael Young
beware of these 2 guys ricky and michael. ricky is known for putting out horrible software that doesn't work and he doesn't support his software when his customers have problems. they gave zero substantive information in their webinar on this newest product. all they showed was how to share popular content on facebook. posting popular content on facebook that gets lots of likes and shares has nothing to do with getting buyers. getting buyers is a completely different animal than getting people to like or share something.

they refused to answer any questions about how they convert the facebook traffic into buyers which just so happens to be the biggest problem that everyone who advertises on facebook has. this is a very shady and sketchy offer at best. the webinar was nothing more than a blind sales offer for a mysterious tactic that they gave no details on. their claim is that they know something that no one else knows. they allege to reveal this mysterious tactic only when you fork over $197. they also say that the $197 cannot be refunded if the tactic is junk. they used the old smoke and mirrors tactic of saying, "we'll work with you until the method works for you." yeah right, do a google search of people who have bought their products in the past and see how they provide zero support. even if they were to help you until you got this tactic to work, you'd have to continually pay for the facebook ads. anyone can say they'll keep helping you until you get it to work because they know that people cannot spend money on ads forever if a tactic isn't working. after you run out of money for ads they can then say that they tried to help but you just weren't willing to keep spending money on ads that weren't converting into customers. this offer has all the markings of another one of their scams.

do a google search for ricky mataka and you'll find many pages of people who have been scammed by this guy. think first and do your research before giving this guy your $197.

(04-17-2015 05:16 AM)CpaNinja Wrote:  like their way of teaching and yes the software is awesome
04-17-2015, 06:40 AM
I actually bought this.

The tactic seems very solid. When you run video post ads on FB, FB automatically creates a retargeting list. The list is of people who watch the video 95% through. You then retarget to those people.

FYI - When they say $.01 FB clicks they mean video views not website clicks. If a lot of people are sharing, liking your video your cost per view will be way less than $.01 per click though.

I think if someone watches your video 95% through they are kinda verified as a "passionate" person for you to target with retargeting ads. So your ROI goes up.

Without retargeting the initial traffic is so cheap you could even do adsense arbitrage. What I would do is make a comment under your video post with a link to your website (the first comment under your video post). Then make it go viral. You will only be charged less than $.01 per view for the video ad. Should be plenty of people clicking over to your adsense site where you might be able to make a profit over ad spend. Just an idea.
04-17-2015, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 08:06 AM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
thanx for the info chris. that's their whole "secret sauce" that they couldn't reveal on the webinar? retargeting people who watch 95% of a video?

(04-17-2015 06:40 AM)chris374 Wrote:  I actually bought this.

The tactic seems very solid. When you run video post ads on FB, FB automatically creates a retargeting list. The list is of people who watch the video 95% through. You then retarget to those people.

FYI - When they say $.01 FB clicks they mean video views not website clicks. If a lot of people are sharing, liking your video your cost per view will be way less than $.01 per click though.

I think if someone watches your video 95% through they are kinda verified as a "passionate" person for you to target with retargeting ads. So your ROI goes up.

Without retargeting the initial traffic is so cheap you could even do adsense arbitrage. What I would do is make a comment under your video post with a link to your website (the first comment under your video post). Then make it go viral. You will only be charged less than $.01 per view for the video ad. Should be plenty of people clicking over to your adsense site where you might be able to make a profit over ad spend. Just an idea.
04-17-2015, 09:18 AM
Anyone got the software to share?
CHECK THIS OUT NOW!!!
VIP BBHF Private Torrent Tracker
04-17-2015, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2015 05:16 PM by paulgoldberg1234567.)
hopefully someone can rip the training videos and share those.
46.gif

42.gif