8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-02-2014, 05:51 AM
not worth it!
there already other plugins that do this, some are free, some can be found here... sorry to burst your bubble, this does not work, by using these plugins, you are just giving other sites free traffic, even if you do get a little traffic, they will click on the link and go to youtube, and watch the video there, or even if the video plays on your site, the content creator gets credit for the view and any click on the ads on the video, and you get nothing, sites like buzzfeed make their money from selling ads, and most of it comes from youtube and people clicking ads on their youtube videos, you will not see any profit from this process, more pie in the sky, bso and jvboo garbage!

here is a case study, there are a lot of people who repost viral videos on youtube, trying to cash in, most of them get little or no views, so you posting these sames videos on your site, will not help you in any way, just waste your money for hosting, YOU have to drive traffic to your site and YOUR OWN VIDEOS to make money!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
09-02-2014, 12:05 PM
RE:
Hi Joemlm,
I saw this and the whole concept is appealing to me but as you say and is what I was thinking as well that getting the content is one thing but to get the traffic it's not as simple as build it and you will get all this traffic from facebook and elsewhere it is going to take marketing etc. to get people to your site. The only thing that will make you money is if you you direct people back to your money site where you have a great offer and or have adsense ads or similar on your site hoping people will click on them.
09-03-2014, 06:19 AM
RE:
Can any VIP share this here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-WP-Plugin
LOVE BBHF Heart
09-03-2014, 09:56 PM
RE:
Please share if anyone has this course....
09-14-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: not worth it!
(09-02-2014 05:51 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  there already other plugins that do this, some are free, some can be found here... sorry to burst your bubble, this does not work, by using these plugins, you are just giving other sites free traffic, even if you do get a little traffic, they will click on the link and go to youtube, and watch the video there, or even if the video plays on your site, the content creator gets credit for the view and any click on the ads on the video, and you get nothing, sites like buzzfeed make their money from selling ads, and most of it comes from youtube and people clicking ads on their youtube videos, you will not see any profit from this process, more pie in the sky, bso and jvboo garbage!

here is a case study, there are a lot of people who repost viral videos on youtube, trying to cash in, most of them get little or no views, so you posting these sames videos on your site, will not help you in any way, just waste your money for hosting, YOU have to drive traffic to your site and YOUR OWN VIDEOS to make money!
DUDE ! THANKS SO MUCH for posting this. Was thinking the same thing. It DOESN'T MATTER how many 'VIRAL PLUGINS' u have on your site. You still need to drive traffic to it to make sales. U either work your fingers to the bone or you pay through the nose to get traffic.
56.gif
11-03-2014, 07:12 PM
RE:
bumping for this...
11-03-2014, 09:17 PM
RE:
I found the tutorial lol
http://tsunamisites.com/tutorial/
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
12-08-2014, 01:55 AM
RE:
yeah...plugins suck ...thanks for the advice!
12-08-2014, 03:03 AM
RE:
here

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Tsunami-Sites
12-08-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: not worth it!
(09-02-2014 05:51 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  there already other plugins that do this, some are free, some can be found here... sorry to burst your bubble, this does not work, by using these plugins, you are just giving other sites free traffic, even if you do get a little traffic, they will click on the link and go to youtube, and watch the video there, or even if the video plays on your site, the content creator gets credit for the view and any click on the ads on the video, and you get nothing, sites like buzzfeed make their money from selling ads, and most of it comes from youtube and people clicking ads on their youtube videos, you will not see any profit from this process, more pie in the sky, bso and jvboo garbage!

many thanks for your honest review !
15.gif
FREE digital business CARD! https://iacoposannaz.odgi.net/LEAD

54.gif