21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2013, 02:54 PM
[REQ] Traffic Buster Crack Or License Key Please?
Increase your sales and profit with this amazing traffic system! This is like nothing you’ve ever seen before!

Traffik Buster is a powerful piece of software that uses the power of social media to drive thousands of visitors to your sites, landing pages and offers. We have developed into this software 3 ways to drive insane amounts of traffic:

• Trends Buster: This is by far the most powerful Module of Traffik Buster. Using the power of trends the software send thousands of messages with current trends of them placing your message and urls in front of millions of people talking about this trends. Trends Buster also has the ability to target trends based on Country
  • Hashtags Buster - Utilizing the power of Hashtags TraffiK Buster allows you to place you message in front of millions of people. This is an insaine way to gain exposure to your brand and drive massive traffic to your sites!
  • Traffik Buster Is An Automated Tool Built To Generate Traffic To Your Websites/Blogs/Landing Pages/Squeeze Pages/Twitter Apps/FaceBook Apps and Fan Pages/Referral Links/Aff Links/Youtube Videos Or Any Other Type Of Link/Msg You Want To Drive Traffic To.
  • Traffik Buster Now Gives You The Option To Use Four Threads Or If You Have A Stronger System You Can open more Instances and Run even more Threads This Will Drastically Change The Amount Of Traffic. But Even In The Development Stages One Instance Generated Over 1k Unique Hits Per Hour. You Also Have The Option To Send Traffic To Multiple URL's In Your Campaign
  • Our Misson Is To Bring Our Customers One Software That Will Drive Automated Traffic From A Number Of Sources. We Will Continue To Add More and More Modules To TRAFFIK BUSTER, Helping You Drive Traffic From Some Of The Best Traffic Sources On The Net. We Encourage Our Customers To Give Us Idea's, So We Can Keep TRAFFIK BUSTER Ahead Of The Game.
  • Traffik Buster can now control your HMA VPN Console! making sure Traffik Buster keeps running even when there is a temp ban on your ip! Simple and easy to setup!
  • We Will Continue To Update Traffik Buster, Adding More Traffic Sources As We Find Them. All Customers Get These Updates 100% FREE And Automated. The Software Checks For Updates Every Time It's Turned On
  • An Account With One Of The Following - Deathbycaptcha, Bypasscaptcha and Decaptcha is necessary to run. Traffik Buster Will NOT Work Without an Account From One Of These Captcha Services.

[Image: proof.jpg]

[Image: adsenseproof.png]

[Image: 14khits.png]

[Image: program-on-and-off.png]

Reviews

Quote:
"Bro, this Traffic Buster is by far the most effective software that I have ever owned! After couple minutes of setting it up, I have got 500 plus real human visits within 20 minutes! This unreal, but it is real with this software! I have run many software out there for traffic campaigns and so far this Traffic Buster has given me the best results instantly and AUTOMATICALLY! Yes, it is on AUTO PILOT! NO kidding! For the price that it is asking for, let me tell you this dude I have made my investment back within just 2 days of running the software! Now I can finally sit back and enjoy the time with other stuff! Lucky! "
Lee

Quote:
"Remarkable tool!! I really vouch for it, not only did it work on my measley blogs, but it works with adfocus, adfly, CPA, and now using it with Fiverr to provide traffic "
Mmonn1906

Quote:"This software is a masterpiece. After trying so many tools to generate traffic and wasting thousands of dollars, Traffik Buster is the only that have delivered as advertised, it's truly a no-hands traffic tool and really easy to use. The software is updated frequently, improving it and the developers add features in the proccess. Support is really fast and personalized. I cannot believe this was selling so cheap, recently I bought another similar tool at double money of this and it doesn't work as the nice sales paper said, so this is totally worth the money, you will make your money back in no time. "
Emanuel1788

Quote:"I just bought Traffic Buster a few days ago and i'm very happy with it, i though i was dreaming when i started to see from minute 1 traffic coming to my sites completely on autopilot, yes you hear me right on autopilot ! You just need to set up this beast and then the magic happens, this software is so powerful that you almost need to be careful because it'll send thousands of visitors in no time. The best thing about Traffic Buster is that you can send highly targeted traffic to your site witch will definitely increase you conversion rate. I really like to thank the people behind Traffic Buster because since i bought it i'm not worry about the traffic anymore as this is a real "push button and get traffic software" Now i can really concentrate in different projects at the same time and relax about the traffic because i already have it all with Traffic Buster. The people behind it are great and their support is 5 stars!"

Clevertech

Quote:"This is the one of a kind piece of tool of this time and I call this my Money Pot I wouldn't discuss my method of implementation here but I am currently over $2,500 monthly at an average minimum of $60 on a bad day and $120 steady days . One unique thing about this tool is that there is nothing like it out there with regards to it's composition and capabilities and the one that claims to be close is just almost a piece of crap as compared to the price tag on it. This tool won't be sold to a majority as the power and value in this tool just is not meant for every joe out there. With that said, all I can advise not to sound selfish, is to ask you that have not seized the opportunity and advantage that only this tool brings, to quickly grab your copy and put all the crappy hype about traffic all over the internet behind you for good. And I know Manny personally as he has helped me make loads of ca since we've met and I know him as someone that is truthful to his word and, when he says he'll sell just a limited number of copies, you better believe every word of it. Go grab your copy quick and cut the bull... Ok enough of my talk and back to what this babe is doing for me so well...making me a lot of money. "

MMDaddy

Quote:I have bought the bot 2 days ago and have had it run virtually continously with no issues at all. At the moment I am split testing some landing pages to see what gives the best return. Overall I am very happy so far.
eley101

Quote:44k Clicks on my link in one day and counting!!! I will do a proper review eventually but i can VOUCH for this system like at 10000000%. Anyone with a brain and little insight can make money with that! I am the living proof of it

oozyluce

Quote:For those of you living under a rock for the past few years, listen up! Seriously... I am what you call a skeptic when it comes to automated tools. Like man of you I search the internet for cracked or nulled software to save me a buck or two. But sometime... very rare a software comes along and quite literally changes everything. Now for many of us software like this is never available for the general public. Its almost a catch 22 if you think about it for these developers. A. Should they keep the tool for themselves and make crazy money. Or... B. make it into a product and sell it to the general public, and make a killing that way. Now most developers/99% of them chose option A. The want to keep it secret and not let the masses know how they are making their small fortune. But not this guy! and we should all be lucky... Word around the campfire this wasnt going to be released and was going to be kept private. Well I for one am extremely thankful for that. Unless your a programmer or have amazing connections online YOU NEED THIS SOFTWARE! Yes... its $495... and YES its worth every single penny! I for one am hooked, and my results have been nothing short of amazing. Coming from a guy who used to get a ton of traffic using other tools like TA. This program not only destroys the competition its way more efficient and easier to use. No more struggling to make accounts and hope they dont get banned. No more buying proxies or scraping for proxies. No more wasting precious time making hundreds of accounts. Even better the software is not tied to one social media site. Now you can market on multiple social media sites. And the best part more are being added in the near future. This is a one stop solution for all your marketing needs. This is not your $39.95 CB one click bull**** software. If your looking for that or to spend $97... this is NOT for you. Its priced the way it is to keep noobs far and away. Why because a noob will see the price and run because they are to scared to invest in there online business. A tre marketer would see the value in this product like I did and say "THATS ALL IT COSTS" and jump all over it! I laugh all the way to the bank, and I laugh even harder when I come on to forums like this and hear people bitching about traffic. But these same people wont INVEST in there own online efforts. So YES this product works and it works amazing! If it was up to me or if I knew the developer I would beg him to take it off the market. But thats just me, Im greedy.. sad but true. Unfortunately the product will be on the market for a while, and I guess I have to deal with that. But for all you that want traffic you need look no further cause this software delivers. I highly recommend it and endorse it 100%. One last thing... for everyone here hoping or asking for a cracked version or waiting for one dont hold your breath. The software is updated daily and new modules are being developed. Bite the bullet and dig into your skinny little pockets, sometime paying for something is just a better idea. Cheers

triboren

Quote:OK finally I have the time to post my reviews on this software as a current customer. As a full time IMer which has been for nearly 3 years, simply put, this software is by far the best one on the market. WHY?

1. It has been averaging me 12k plus unique visits per day.
2. 95% automation. 5% manual work which is like setting the software up with files you need to run.
3. The best customer support over many software sellers.

As we all know, automation is what the pros need to get job done and make more money. Like they say if you cannot convert the traffic to money then you should go get a 9-5 job somewhere.

I have used TA and other automated bots every since the beginning of the social media age. Most of them have made me good money but did require a lot of what we called the "baby sitting". This software basically fired the babysitter for sure.

I was one of the early customers and have been benefiting it from since the day I got this software. The developers of this software are the pros in the IM industry, they know what we need and what we want.

For those of you who are still sitting on the fence I have to say grab it before they close the door, and I am sure they will do that soon.

For those of you scared of what Twitter has done to the others then you should not even looking into this.

Again, I am extremely happy and satisfied with what I have got.

As of today I have made 2k just by running this software.

lahabatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Wu [Image: viewpost.gif]OK, I am one of Manny's customers. I bought it right after he launched it within a very private group.

Let me tell you guys/girls this, this tool is by far the best tool you can find on the market. Within just a week, I have made my money back plus nice profit by promoting CPA offers only.

The power behind this tool is unlimited since Manny is the developer behind it. His support is excellent.

The average traffic I can get by running one instance on my desktop is 10 times better than other tools I used before such as TA which cannot even compare with what this tool can do.

For the price, let's put it this way, it is 100% worth the investment.

Good job Manny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFreedom [Image: viewpost.gif]I am a complete noob, but my partner bought it for me without realizing I had a mac. I will say this. Manny is stand alone in his support. He personally assisted me through A to Z in getting this SUCCESSFULLY installed on my system.

I am fully confident that he will help me hard core in helping me get it set up where we are running traffic. Those huffing at the price, if you are serious about your money path and how you'll make it. You will then know that it takes money to make money. 7 days is a legit MBG, it weeds out the feet drags and the hemming and hawwing. Get busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben9920 [Image: viewpost.gif]Ok, I gotta tell you, this software is for the lack of a better word: amazing.

I purchased it this morning and one of the main features it uses was not functioning properly, so imagine my immediate disappointment... I went to the forums and asked them for help and they explained the situation and that it was being taken care of very soon.

Instead of waiting for the issue to fix itself the staff actually coded a "backup" version of the method to have it work properly. Of course being a first time buyer of the product and it being a $497 purchase made me very skeptical, I even inquired about getting a refund.

Then they issued the new release with the backup method, and coincidentally the issues with the service were fixed. So I ran it with the original method, just hooking it up to >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< and pointing some traffic to a CNN story. All I can say is WOW!... in the past half hour, I've generated 471 clicks to the CNN site... that's unreal... and this is >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< which you know filters out at least most bots from the numbers. Unreal... I was even hesitant to post this review because I don't really want the secret getting out on this thing anymore...

In any case, they've done an amazing job, they have an active forum with other users that are also seeing amazing results. Also, from what I can see in they changelogs they tweak and perfect the program very often, and it shows.

Incredible product guys. From what I've seen so far, the possibilities on what can be done with real traffic generation like this are endless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamFreedom [Image: viewpost.gif]Hey,
I have been using this for a day, and I do lead generation. This tool is not for those who are on the fence, but for those who know that traffic is essential and that social media is a surefire way of getting it.

Manny, is very upstanding. Sure, he may not be your average stuffy business guy but he is very serious about his business and his customers.

You may not agree that he doesn't offer a longer MBG, or that he doesn't have a "trial" period or people who "just" signed up. If you research his product, you'll see that he has several online presences in several communities.

If you aren't serious about testing, and making actual income. Then keep buying the pipe dreams that are just that.

If you want something that works, and will generate a lot of traffic to what you are trying to accomplish. Then try this and then TAKE the time to talk to Manny, navigate the software and test it on your different projects. You will be happy you did.

You can make money with this software.

1. You can sell your services using this software
2. Lead Generation
3. Driving Social Media Traffic.

Many Many more ideas.

Again, WF is a place where serious money earners are created, because they tested, they sweated, they lost sleep and most importantly, they sacrificed.

I am extremely happy that I have a copy. In fact, it's running right now as we speak.

If you buy it, implement it and work it until you think there are no other ways, then ask his community. There are plenty of good people who'll help.
Today we are allowing a very limited group of people to get their hands on this powerful software. This offer will not be up for long we reach the amount of copies that will be out for sale the doors will be closed.

Are you ready to solve your traffic problems once and for all?

Ok is time to talk about price

How many times have you seeing people charging crazy prices like $9.97 or $17.00 or $37.00 or even $47.00 for products that they claim to deliver GOD as your personal assistant?

Ok let me tell you a secret. All of them charged you such low prices for ONE reason.

They all knew that their products didn't work even before putting them out for sale so they charged low hopping that you will not ask for refund

Other programs that DO deliver some results (nothing compared to Traffik Buster) sell for over $1,000

Well I am NOT going to deliver GOD nor will I charge $37.00 for this because it WORKS! But I am not going to charge $1,000 either.

Today you can get your hands on this powerful software for just ONE TIME FEE off $497.

Yes you heard right for just one time $497.00 you get Traffik Buster and lifetime FREE updates.

So what are you waiting for?

Grab you copy before we run out.
[b]Limited copies available![/b]
01-04-2013, 04:34 AM
RE:
BBHF gonna dead? No one there?
01-04-2013, 05:06 AM
RE:
im waiting too for this program ;)
01-06-2013, 02:19 PM
RE:
MODU should digg something for this threat..

37.gif