7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2024, 05:25 PM
RE: [REQ] Tony Shepherd's new Side-Hustle Strategy
(04-21-2024 07:00 PM)maxidl Wrote:  For all those expecting to make money after buying these series of ebooks (SHS), sorry to disappoint you...

Side Hustle Strategy is just a promotion of John Thornhill and Omar Martin's Master Affiliate Profits (MAP), Rob Cornish's Altitude and Systeme.io

And guess what? To join the MAP affiliate program, you have to pay 700+ usd and to join the altitude affiliate program, you have to buy their course for almost 2K usd. (Guess who gets the commissions when you join?)

MAP even gives commissions for 2nd tier referrals.

In the ebooks, you just get to hear, I've made this and that from this program and that program, without actually telling you how he set up the promotions or the exact traffic source.

Brilliant - thanks for your honest feedback. Really appreciated.
04-26-2024, 04:03 AM
RE: [REQ] Tony Shepherd's new Side-Hustle Strategy
(04-21-2024 07:00 PM)maxidl Wrote:  For all those expecting to make money after buying these series of ebooks (SHS), sorry to disappoint you...

Side Hustle Strategy is just a promotion of John Thornhill and Omar Martin's Master Affiliate Profits (MAP), Rob Cornish's Altitude and Systeme.io

And guess what? To join the MAP affiliate program, you have to pay 700+ usd and to join the altitude affiliate program, you have to buy their course for almost 2K usd. (Guess who gets the commissions when you join?)

MAP even gives commissions for 2nd tier referrals.

In the ebooks, you just get to hear, I've made this and that from this program and that program, without actually telling you how he set up the promotions or the exact traffic source.

This may be incorrect. THe correct name is side hustle strategy X. It is an ebook only and it is a one time monthly fee for a one year subscription that Tony has created. It uses systeme.io for free. There are no further charges. He is doing it solo.

I am currently going through th material, so will see how it goes.
[

43.gif