22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: [REQ] Tony Laidig New Course "Proven Content and Public Domain Blueprint"
Quick update -

I've almost got everything put together. May take another day or so, but should have to you soon! Computer files weren't super organized, so part of my task has been to track everything down.

You guys have shared so much good stuff with me, so I'm super happy I have something really good to pass on to you. :)
06-28-2016, 12:59 AM
Thanks for doing this Maggie Jo!!
06-28-2016, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 10:25 AM by Maggie Jo.)
Hi guys!

Uploading now. Will probably take awhile as it's pretty big. I've broken the files down so those of you with a slow connection can do it in pieces. Will post the link here once it's done. I don't want to create a new GET thread in case it gets taken down too fast.

Turns out I had everything (woo hoo!) I didn't think I had Kindle Recycling, but it turns out it's called 5-in-1 and it's in the Swiss Army folder.

In any event, there's a ton here, so you'll have plenty of good info and you all should be bringing in 6 figures by the end of July 10rofl
06-28-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 02:03 PM by pmadison.)
(06-28-2016 09:18 AM)Maggie Jo Wrote:  Hi guys!

Uploading now. Will probably take awhile as it's pretty big. I've broken the files down so those of you with a slow connection can do it in pieces. Will post the link here once it's done. I don't want to create a new GET thread in case it gets taken down too fast.

Turns out I had everything (woo hoo!) I didn't think I had Kindle Recycling, but it turns out it's called 5-in-1 and it's in the Swiss Army folder.

In any event, there's a ton here, so you'll have plenty of good info and you all should be bringing in 6 figures by the end of July 10rofl

+5 reps for sharing all of this stuff. Can you also share upcycle print profits http://upcycleprintprofits.com/ ?
06-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Okay - here it is!

There are a LOT of files and several are HUGE, so you may want to download in pieces.

I also tossed in a 2 part talk Tony did at NAMS 7 on the Public Domain that I thought you guys would like.

Please make mirrors. Although I purchased everything up there, they may still remove them.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!GU5hlRjD!CZ0YFXyCCjBQaFFNJsrITA
71.gif
06-28-2016, 02:16 PM
(06-28-2016 02:04 PM)Maggie Jo Wrote:  Okay - here it is!

There are a LOT of files and several are HUGE, so you may want to download in pieces.

I also tossed in a 2 part talk Tony did at NAMS 7 on the Public Domain that I thought you guys would like.

Please make mirrors. Although I purchased everything up there, they may still remove them.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!GU5hlRjD!CZ0YFXyCCjBQaFFNJsrITA

Thanks

@maggie jo
really super awesome of you to pull this material together and share. +5 reps
i expect the nams presentation to be very useful. +5 reps

btw, is "proven content" in there somewhere?

Perfect 10
jm
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
06-29-2016, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2016 08:03 AM by Maggie Jo.)
You will see the "Proven Content in one of the Public Domain Blueprint Bundle files after you unzip them.

What I ran into is that the names listed on the sales page and in the sales webinar aren't always exactly the name listed on the actual product. It's only until you open something up that you see the name that was listed on the sales page. Another Look at Patents, for example, has a different file name. But when you open the PDF about Patents, you'll see it's called "Another Look at Patents".

Very tedious, so you may have to do a certain amount of treasure hunting 7wondering
06-29-2016, 08:13 AM
WOW! Appreciate the time it took to upload/organize Maggie Jo
Thanks so much!!
Max reps of course
06-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Just a quick update. The "Proven Transcripts" zip file is where all the specifically "Proven" files are. It's in the main set of 7 rar files, but I've also uploaded it separately so you can get to it right away.
10-01-2018, 09:01 PM
FYI Maggie Jo's huge M3GA PD folder is still up.
Definitely worth a look, as this info is timeless.
Thanks MJ Reps
14.gif

15.gif