8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-20-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: [REQ] The Amazing Selling Machine
Yes I'd be interested in a group buy for the 2015 version also
04-21-2015, 03:02 AM
Trust me, do yourself a favor and by the course. I jumped on it in Oct 2014, and haven't looked back since. It is quite pricey, but worth the investment. The April 2015 edition has been revamped from the ground up, and all 100 videos have been re-recorded. If you do manage to get hold of the videos, believe me, that's a drop in the ocean comparing to what else you get in the back end such as:

- Link builder tool
- Alliance Tool
- Email Tool
- Press release tool
- Access to the community which has more than 15,000 students, and packed with mentors
- Free ticket to Las Vegas yearly conference
- And a lot more!

So far I have been generating $5,000 per month in revenue. I could have been dong a lot more if I was in a less competition niche. A friend of mine is doing $75 in sales, comfortably every month.

I urge you to watch the pre-launch videos (which I will send you). Below is a link to my email. If you purchase through my affiliate link, I promise that I will personally review your top 3 selected products, and I will help you make your final decision on your product. I will also show you my strategies that I used to get my product ranked high in Amazon.com.

Any questions, feel free to email me: jilaniu@gmail.com

Best

OZY
04-22-2015, 01:13 AM
$75 per day?
04-22-2015, 02:50 AM
(04-21-2015 03:02 AM)ozy Wrote:  Trust me, do yourself a favor and by the course. I jumped on it in Oct 2014, and haven't looked back since. It is quite pricey, but worth the investment. The April 2015 edition has been revamped from the ground up, and all 100 videos have been re-recorded. If you do manage to get hold of the videos, believe me, that's a drop in the ocean comparing to what else you get in the back end such as:

- Link builder tool
- Alliance Tool
- Email Tool
- Press release tool
- Access to the community which has more than 15,000 students, and packed with mentors
- And a lot more!

So far I have been generating $5,000 per month in revenue. I could have been dong a lot more if I was in a less competition niche. A friend of mine is doing $75 in sales, comfortably every month.

I urge you to watch the pre-launch videos (which I will send you). Below is a link to my email. If you purchase through my affiliate link, I promise that I will personally review your top 3 selected products, and I will help you make your final decision on your product. I will also show you my strategies that I used to get my product ranked high in Amazon.com.

Best

OZY

Hold up a minute.......you have the course, you on BBHF, and your telling other members to go buy the course instead of sharing it!!!!!!! Am i reading this right! Mods need to ban this dude ASAP !
04-22-2015, 01:22 PM
(04-22-2015 02:50 AM)Twisted Sister Wrote:  Hold up a minute.......you have the course, you on BBHF, and your telling other members to go buy the course instead of sharing it!!!!!!! Am i reading this right! Mods need to ban this dude ASAP !

He's saying the stuff on the backend - that can't be shared (software and tools) are worth the investment. Don't be so quick to throw people under the bus.

As with everything - if it is helpful to you and it helps you make money - you should buy it anyway to support the developers so that they can continue to provide material that trolls like you/us can keep getting for free...

It is an expensive course and I am grabbing it for free too - but as soon as I can get myself turning a profit, I intend to buy it too...
69.gif
----> Wordpress and WooCommerce premium plugins have never been more affordable! CLICK TO SEE HOW <----
04-23-2015, 08:33 AM
(04-22-2015 01:22 PM)twintech Wrote:  
(04-22-2015 02:50 AM)Twisted Sister Wrote:  Hold up a minute.......you have the course, you on BBHF, and your telling other members to go buy the course instead of sharing it!!!!!!! Am i reading this right! Mods need to ban this dude ASAP !

He's saying the stuff on the backend - that can't be shared (software and tools) are worth the investment. Don't be so quick to throw people under the bus.

As with everything - if it is helpful to you and it helps you make money - you should buy it anyway to support the developers so that they can continue to provide material that trolls like you/us can keep getting for free...

It is an expensive course and I am grabbing it for free too - but as soon as I can get myself turning a profit, I intend to buy it too...

Hold on - how are you getting it for free, let us know as I'd love to give this course a real go
04-23-2015, 06:10 PM
(04-21-2015 03:02 AM)ozy Wrote:  Trust me, do yourself a favor and by the course. I jumped on it in Oct 2014, and haven't looked back since. It is quite pricey, but worth the investment. The April 2015 edition has been revamped from the ground up, and all 100 videos have been re-recorded. If you do manage to get hold of the videos, believe me, that's a drop in the ocean comparing to what else you get in the back end such as:

- Link builder tool
- Alliance Tool
- Email Tool
- Press release tool
- And a lot more!

Best

OZY

If I had the money I would consider buying it. But what are the startup costs? How much did your friend have to invest before earning $75. And is that $75 per day or month?
04-24-2015, 12:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 12:06 AM by xyzmary2001.)
The earnings could be OK, the problem is the cost, which is prohibitive for most.

Before announcing the new price, I was ready to pay 3600 dollars (the previous price).

Right now?

I think they ask too much and I would participate anytime to a buy group.

P.S. I know the course for 2013 and 2014, I have obtained it all - and I do not think someone should pay 5000-6000 dollars for it before testing it and be sure it works for him / her. You can try the pirated version first, see what happens. Then, if you gain enough, buy the course for a boost in sales and/or additional support.
04-24-2015, 12:15 AM
they run it like a pyramid scheme .. ozy clearly would be sending an affiliate link if you emailed him lol
if you are too dumb to figure out amazon with all the resources on BBH than you shouldn't start on it regardless of courses and please for the love of god do not give up 5k for a couple of meh tools $300 and you could get every tool you need and more plus free fb groups that have just as much value.

Someone share the 2015 version and lets gogogogo
04-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi guys, yes I will say again, the price is a huge amount to pay. My friend was on ASM 3 (April 2014), and by June 2014 he quit his job. He has done extremely well. During Christmas 2014, he did more than 100k in sales. Most people try to hit a home run on the first product, where I unfortunately haven't. In my second product, I intend to do very well, because there is just so much that you learn.

TBH, I can just explain you the blueprint right here. That's not a problem at all, but there is literally a wealth of information in the back end, trust me. Here's the blueprint:

1 - Simply go to http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs
2 - Browse the different TOP LEVEL CATEGORIES - and go through all products in the top 100 Best Seller Ranking (BSR)
3 - Simply make a record of all the products that you like
4 - Make a record of at least 15 products in a spreadsheet.
5 - Now go through every single product, and see from the title description from that product the main keyword that product is ranking for.
6 - Type that product in the search box, and see other products ranking.
7 - If the top 3 products for that keyword have a BSR of under 1000, and the lower the reviews i.e. under 500, that means it is a very good product.

NOTE: If a certain product has a better BSR than the other, that doesn't mean that will rank higher in Amazon.

Also make sure there enough volume for that keyword. For e.g 'iPhone 6 case' - even if you are ranking on the 4th page for that keyword, you can do extremely well, because cell phones category is a very high volume category, compared to Industrial and Science.

But listen, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I want you guys to know, that in 2012, my Internet Marketing career started from this forum. And for 2 years straight, I went from one course to the other, without any success. And believe me, I would never recommend anything that I haven't done well in, or at least something that I genuinely believe in. Yes I am an affiliate, but that is not why I am pitching you this product, just trust me.

As for joint purchase, that is extremely risky (unless you live in the same house, or you are friends with someone). Me and a friend initially did a joint purchase, and even though we got booted off a few times, yes we could have used at different times. But I was shocked at the wealth of info available, and I wanted more freedom when doing ASM and wanted to earn my own badges (achievement medals in backend), so I just purchased my own account.

There is no pyramid scheme. I paid £2250 (pounds) (Approx $4,000), but ASM 5 is the first version that is the highest price. And this is it, it is the last version.

My honest advice is this: If you have the funds available, just go for it. If you don't try to borrow it. That same friend who is doing well, sold his wife's gold to get on ASM 3! And I am telling you now he is smashing it. I wish I could convince you, that the questions most of you are asking, are the same questions I was asking in Oct 2014. I haven'y looked back since. Doors have opened on the 22 April, and will be closing very soon.

@ARISTIOTLE: My friend only purchased the absolute Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), which was 500 (varies for every supplier). His total costs for that shipment was around $1000 + $40 monthly Amazon Seller Account fees, and ofcourse the investment for ASM, and that was it. Believe it or not, he sold his wife's gold to get on ASM 3, because he couldn't afford it. He has't looked back since. He didn't bother creating a brand on the first shipment, as he tested it first. And he hit a home run, now is a full brand, which is about to start operating outside of Amazon very soon.

If you do manage to obtain all videos for ASM, sure give it a go. But just bare in mind, you will not be having access to the link building tool, email tool, Alliance tool. The Alliance Tool is basically a tool, where you do jobs, and in return you earn credits. And you use those credits to give those who do jobs for you. Those jobs are things like marking bad reviews down and good ones up, sharing on social media etc. Email tool is the heart beat of your customer service, where you drip feed all emails from the time the sale is made. The first time I used the Alliance Tool, my traffic exploded the next day, and this was targeted traffic.

Guys, Richard Branson was invited to the 2014 Las Vegas conference. So this clearly a course that is a premium course, with an extremely premium price. Trust me, if you got the money, just do it. You'll earn it back within 2-3months comfortably, providing you take action and you are fully committed.

If there is any information you would like, please email me (jilaniu@gmail.com).

Best

OzY
37.gif

76.gif