33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-07-2014, 09:19 AM
RE:
Any sharing on this?
08-07-2014, 07:46 PM
RE:
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump .
08-08-2014, 03:42 AM
RE:
Please share it
08-08-2014, 10:35 AM
RE:
bump bump dump
08-08-2014, 04:13 PM
RE:
Bought it , downloading now .
37.gif
08-08-2014, 08:00 PM
RE:
can anyone share it
08-08-2014, 09:55 PM
RE:
Please share!
08-09-2014, 12:04 AM
RE:
Wow, 4 pages of bumps and NO ONE has this?
08-09-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 01:08 AM by Oryon.)
RE:
From what I read, it's just an excellent sales page for a low-quality product, but I am curious to see what's inside.

I don't think teespring is a viable business. There's only a handful of listings on their site. If there was any money in this business more people would do it. Also take note that even people who made $10,000 sales on teespring have stopped using it. Why? It's all a gamble! You fork out the money on the facebook ads and cross fingers. The outcome is always unpredictable. You may sell 10,000 shirts for "Trust me I am an Engineer" and not even a single one for "Trust me. I am a Doctor". In the end, chances are you will lose more money than you make.

Teespring looks and sounds like easy money. So many newbies are attracted to this business model and it's pretty easy to sell them Teespring WSOs, but actually THAT is the only sure way to make money with this biz.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Again, please share this since I am curious to see what's inside.
08-09-2014, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 02:35 AM by novak.)
RE:
(08-09-2014 01:06 AM)Oryon Wrote:  From what I read, it's just an excellent sales page for a low-quality product, but I am curious to see what's inside.

I don't think teespring is a viable business. There's only a handful of listings on their site. If there was any money in this business more people would do it. Also take note that even people who made $10,000 sales on teespring have stopped using it. Why? It's all a gamble! You fork out the money on the facebook ads and cross fingers. The outcome is always unpredictable. You may sell 10,000 shirts for "Trust me I am an Engineer" and not even a single one for "Trust me. I am a Doctor". In the end, chances are you will lose more money than you make.

Teespring looks and sounds like easy money. So many newbies are attracted to this business model and it's pretty easy to sell them Teespring WSOs, but actually THAT is the only sure way to make money with this biz.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble. Again, please share this since I am curious to see what's inside.
I watched numerous tuts about teespring and never take step forward to try it. Yes, it looks easy... basicly you sell good lookin' image to passionate people.

I am in the middle of TeeInspector tuts, guy is "Trust me I am an Programmer", he spends a lot money on FB. Before watching his numbers I thought 1-2 bucks per sold Item it is ad limit, his numbers are more then 33% from all money he get.

Like Oryion said it is like a gamble - but man I think every affiliate, or self promotion via ads is always gamble.

I do not know what Manny can offer, beside The Chiropractic Teespring Guru and others.

More I watch less I want :(
51.gif

42.gif
Free counters!