80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2014, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 03:25 AM by MY5TERYA.)
RE:
I was in the webinar also and screenshoted some of Dax' powerpoint slides.
Did anyone notice that the most recent examples he brought for his 'super successful' tee
campaigns on Teespring were from January of this year?
I ask myself: if he had really cracked the code on how to make consistently
good money on platforms like Teespring, why in the world would he be
trying to convince the crowds about his new super-duper piece of software?
Why didn't he present us with newer examples of his successful campaigns than
those from January??

Something is very fishy about this arrogant and bad educated Mr. ...
(one notices his demeanor against the webinar's host)

See screenshot:
Faith moves mountains, but only knowledge moves them to the right place.
08-21-2014, 03:04 AM
RE:
(08-21-2014 02:41 AM)MY5TERYA Wrote:  Why didn't he present us with newer examples of his successful campaigns than
those from January??
I noticed that too. I was going to ask about that, but as my other questions were being ignored I didn't bother.
08-21-2014, 04:56 AM
RE:
I guess it's pretty straight forward to hire a freelancer on oDesk to get your own WP plugin, call the guys at CafePress and cut the Daxman? :)

I'm sure this Dax guy is getting a % of all the sales that goes through his plug-in with some affiliate arrangement with CafePress. Lol.
08-21-2014, 05:42 AM
RE:
(08-21-2014 03:04 AM)Niterain Wrote:  
(08-21-2014 02:41 AM)MY5TERYA Wrote:  Why didn't he present us with newer examples of his successful campaigns than
those from January??
I noticed that too. I was going to ask about that, but as my other questions were being ignored I didn't bother.
Dax was selling the graph scraping product - Social Arsenal earlier in the year. Whenever people questioned if graph scraping was ok with Facebook he would jump down their throats. I didn't watch the webinar or look at the screenshots but if the earnings were from January then he was probably using graph scraping. There was also someone who came out with a much cheaper graph scraper (FB Lead Jacker) and Dax kept on insulting that developer and saying he stole the source code. When FB started cracking down on graph scraping Dax disappeared for 3 months.

So if you ask a good question of Dax he will just ignore you. Take that as a complement because that dude is shady.

With that all being said I do like Chris Blair and his business partner.
08-21-2014, 05:54 AM
RE:
Is this the same thing as Covert shirt store?
Code:
http://covertshirtstore.com/
54.gif
08-21-2014, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 06:35 AM by youngmilli.)
RE:
(08-21-2014 02:41 AM)MY5TERYA Wrote:  I was in the webinar also and screenshoted some of Dax' powerpoint slides.
Did anyone notice that the most recent examples he brought for his 'super successful' tee
campaigns on Teespring were from January of this year?
I ask myself: if he had really cracked the code on how to make consistently
good money on platforms like Teespring, why in the world would he be
trying to convince the crowds about his new super-duper piece of software?
Why didn't he present us with newer examples of his successful campaigns than
those from January??

Something is very fishy about this arrogant and bad educated Mr. ...
(one notices his demeanor against the webinar's host)

See screenshot:

your totally right he was very weird and fishy he wanted everyone not to take there eyes off the screen lol! Then i was thinking that the wp plugin was going to be at less 47-100 bucks cause its a wp plugin then omg it $997 im like wtf are u crazy!

(08-21-2014 05:54 AM)Rathus Wrote:  Is this the same thing as Covert shirt store?
Code:
http://covertshirtstore.com/
to think of it it kinda is
“You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.”
08-21-2014, 03:11 PM
RE:
(08-21-2014 04:56 AM)rocketeer Wrote:  I guess it's pretty straight forward to hire a freelancer on oDesk to get your own WP plugin, call the guys at CafePress and cut the Daxman? :)

I'm sure this Dax guy is getting a % of all the sales that goes through his plug-in with some affiliate arrangement with CafePress. Lol.
I watched the replay. Dax is including the Paypal fee in the base price of the shirt. So he is taking a cut there.
08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
RE:
For those interested. Here is the replay:

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/36008242/file.html
08-21-2014, 05:16 PM
RE:
Never ever buy a product from Dax , He is an arrogant coder who knows shit about marketing . His business partner are not happy with him , if you people may have noticed he keeps changing his business partners ;)
08-21-2014, 05:58 PM
RE:
you're right! They all know now that he talks out of his A.. only things he is best at is fool people and convince them to buy after you bought forget about support and don't complain cause he will hunt you down with his Gino buddy! Loser
(08-21-2014 05:16 PM)abuhanifa Wrote:  Never ever buy a product from Dax , He is an arrogant coder who knows shit about marketing . His business partner are not happy with him , if you people may have noticed he keeps changing his business partners ;)
78.gif

26.gif