34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2014, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 02:57 PM by ratzazz.)
[REQ] Sparkol Videoscribe 2.1

Sparkol videoscribe v2.1 released today!

VideoScribe 2.1 beta was released on 4 November 2014. You’ll find big improvements to the colour palette, move-in function and general stability. New features include animated GIFs, charts and data, sound effects, rulers and guides, plus hundreds of new assets.
We’re excited to announce the release of VideoScribe 2.1 beta – available to all Pro users from the 4 November. Upgrading is as simple as logging into your Sparkol account for the download link.
New features

Animated GIFs

The new GIF feature is designed to help you make your scribes even more appealing. Simply choose a GIF from the GIFs folder in the image library or import your own to jazz up a scribe.
You can adjust the length of each GIF’s loop and even have several running at once.
Charts and data

This feature lets you make unique, attractive charts for your scribe. Simply click the charts and data icon, enter your data, choose from the three chart types – pie, bar or line – and choose your colour scheme.
Copy and paste your data directly from Microsoft Excel and VideoScribe automatically formats it into a graph for you.
Sound effects

The new sound effects feature in 2.1 lets you attach sound effects to individual elements in your scribe.
Choose from VideoScribe’s library of useful sound effects or upload your own to bring extra energy to a scribe.
Rulers and Guides

The ruler along the top and sides of the canvas will help you line up your elements better. Drag the ruler down or across to create guide lines for even more precise placement.
New controls:

Double-click on an element to bring up its properties
Hold down the shift key and drag an element to move it quickly

Improvements

Improved colour palette

A more diverse range of colours has been made available for your text and image silhouettes in the colour picker.
Improved interaction with file explorer/ finder

Version 2.1 remembers the last place you exported a scribe to, so you won’t have to specify the location all over again.
Stability improvements

VideoScribe no longer crashes when you try to open a scribe already on the project screen.
Improved move-in direction

The move-in function now forces images to move along their axis, instead of moving from the centre-edge of canvas.
Improved audio playback in preview

The music now pauses and resumes correctly throughout the scribe playback.
New Assets:

Over 400 new people images

VideoScribe 2.1 welcomes 47 new characters, with 10 poses of each. They’re high-quality and consistently styled, with a mixture of old and young, business and casual.
Over 200 GIFs in the image library

Excited by the GIFs feature? Get started straight away with a brand-new preloaded image folder over 200 animated GIFs.
13 New sets of hands

Choose from 13 new hand styles with a mix of old and young, male and female and different skin tones.

Would be great if we could get a crack for it.

VideoScribe 2.1 exclusive preview – GIFs galore

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
11-05-2014, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 03:14 PM by Mac-Man.)
RE:
ance was waiting this is incredible waoo
I hope someone can share Ratzazz thanks for opening this thread

incorporate a new addition to effects seen videoscribe invreible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUIZYK4TjoE
Dark Knight
11-05-2014, 03:33 PM
RE:
Yes i am waiting for release i hope this time i will crack this one.
11-05-2014, 03:52 PM
RE:
Friend Ratzazz have seen that you are a committed and very active in this forum person I hope you do not mind my comment, but it should give you an opportunity to reinvindicarse to see if now if you do things correctly New_l00k, Ratzazz you are great with all contributions he has done, I followed a hug to you and depends on you if you really can change the course New_l00k sadly lost to querrer videoscribe sell greetings.
Dark Knight
11-05-2014, 04:00 PM
RE:
I'm looking for the beta version but can not I just download version 2.03
in fact, this version works fine with 2.02 crack, I hope someone shares the new version to see how it works.
28.gif
Dark Knight
11-05-2014, 04:19 PM
RE:
GUys where is the download links of latest version.
11-05-2014, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 05:29 PM by ratzazz.)
RE:

Rutrow!

Just snagged from the sparkol site.

Quote:How to get hold of version 2.1

If you are a Pro or Edu user, please sign in your Sparkol account for the link to download 2.1 beta. Free trial users will need to wait until general release.

RA
11-05-2014, 10:21 PM
[GET] Sparkol Videoscribe v2.1 Beta crack

[GET] Sparkol Videoscribe v2.1 Beta crack

RA
11-06-2014, 08:06 AM
RE:
NewLook Drop it and stop this argument
11-07-2014, 02:38 AM
RE:
I have not checked this as yet... however rep to ratzazz... as always. :)
55.gif

64.gif