28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2017, 11:44 PM
RE: [REQ] Serplify
I bump this also would be interested in a group buy please anyone? Thanks...
01-20-2017, 01:11 AM
Guys, this is total cr@p.

First, you are giving ALL your data/ideas/sites to the Serplify developers - who will be able to see EVERYTHING you are doing.

Second, these "press button, make zillions of pages" products DO NOT WORK any more - except maybe if you are targeting phrases with virtually no searches or competition.

I'm a member of the private SerpShaker group. A lot of members using it are creating sites with over 30,000 pages - which then get de-indexed within a couple of weeks! The only way to even make a few bucks over this short period is to put adsense on them, and multiple Adsense accounts are needed as Google seems to be banning those too.

If you are still on the fence, as others have mentioned, Alex Becker tried to sell a plugin which did much the same thing a year or so back. He ended up giving the plugin away for free, after the developer admitted that the plugin was directly responsible for getting hundreds of sites instant and perma banned.

HTH ;)
01-20-2017, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 01:24 AM by ☠♔ *JS* ♔☠.)
@kristie

+50 reps added.
01-20-2017, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2017 09:54 PM by Rush Returns.)
(01-20-2017 01:11 AM)kirstie Wrote:  Guys, this is total cr@p.

First, you are giving ALL your data/ideas/sites to the Serplify developers - who will be able to see EVERYTHING you are doing.

Second, these "press button, make zillions of pages" products DO NOT WORK any more - except maybe if you are targeting phrases with virtually no searches or competition.

I'm a member of the private SerpShaker group. A lot of members using it are creating sites with over 30,000 pages - which then get de-indexed within a couple of weeks! The only way to even make a few bucks over this short period is to put adsense on them, and multiple Adsense accounts are needed as Google seems to be banning those too.

If you are still on the fence, as others have mentioned, Alex Becker tried to sell a plugin which did much the same thing a year or so back. He ended up giving the plugin away for free, after the developer admitted that the plugin was directly responsible for getting hundreds of sites instant and perma banned.

HTH ;)

Serp Shaker still works if your careful with it, all the people creating 30K page sites hoping to make $1-2 a day on adsense are getting them banned but the people that use SS for like 20-50 locations with local long tail keywords can rank for 100's of local keywords, low traffic keywords yes but you would be amazed at what some people type in to find sevices locally.

But these guys are telling you to rank for every town and city with one site which is crazy as its very short term if that. I don't believe the guys who made the software are actually using it as they are advertising

also there are other strategies for mass page local sites you can use with a directory style site which Chris Winters uses with a spinner in his lead gen programme, his lead gen business to 7 figures a month so there are still ways of doing it.
01-20-2017, 10:55 PM
I agree, and was thinking the same thing...

This product creates the very definition of spam sites. They add no value and will be gone as soon as Google discovers them (which won't take long.

Whenever you see a product launch that is only 2 days before the price goes up to some ridiculous amount, you can bet the creators are engaged in a "pump and dump".

(01-20-2017 01:11 AM)kirstie Wrote:  Guys, this is total cr@p.

HTH ;)
67.gif
02-15-2017, 08:59 AM
Its been a few weeks ...
can anyone give a hands on, qualified, review/assessment ??

I never got off the fence,
mainly as there were other non-web-based tools available
that I had yet to try out.
03-19-2018, 04:14 AM
Any other reviews of Serplify since it is being relaunched or re circulated again.

Thank you :)thankssmileThanks
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399

44.gif