73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2017, 06:31 PM
[REQ] Serplify
Serplify: is a one of a kind software suite that automatically creates unique local pages for every city and zip code, pre-loaded with US/Canada cities, it then ranks on page 1 of Google for those long tail keywords... and then the users can rent these sites out to local businesses with just a few clicks! It only takes a few minutes to set up and be done, and then they could charge thousands to each local business in many niches.

Serplify is the ONLY web based software that mass builds, customizes, GEO-Optimizes, monetizes, schedules, gets social signals and builds you fully fledged unique sites that rank page one on Google.

Google loves to see unique content and the specific locations on every page which results in top rankings with push button ease. Combining all the long tail keywords that Serplify will rank, this results in thousands of free daily visitors coming onto the users site.

Upsell 1 (Serplify Academy):
This will be a series of 6 webinars that are pure value along with live Q and A sessions, covering step by step on how to rank sites page 1 of Google the correct way long term. This is basically the A to Z training for building, ranking, and making money off local seo sites.

Upsell 2
(Serplify Deluxe):
This unlocks more additional features of Serplify that they wouldn't get on the front end. They'll be able to use Serplify to create unlimited sites without any restrictions AND have the rights to be able to build sites for clients.

Upsell 3 (Serplify Resellers License):
Here your customers will be able to sell access to Serplify as their own to their own clients and keep 100% of the profit. This will be a no-brainer offer for them since we'll do all the fulfilment for them

Check the DEMO VIDEO on a sales page for affiliates
01-18-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: [REQ] Serplify
Does anyone know if these guys are legit, or are they one of the scam and run brigade selling dodgy software that doesn't work?
01-18-2017, 06:53 PM
i have plugin serplify if want i can share here
maybe need nulling didnot test it yet... bro scorpio maybe can nulled
01-18-2017, 07:18 PM
(01-18-2017 06:53 PM)jancokblu3s Wrote:  i have plugin serplify if want i can share here
maybe need nulling didnot test it yet... bro scorpio maybe can nulled

Go ahead, share it. Are you affiliate of this product?
01-19-2017, 02:27 AM
Is it a plugin or a cloudbase software?
59.gif
01-19-2017, 02:50 AM
Cloud Based...shiny one
01-19-2017, 03:15 AM
They have a reseller license. I'm wondering if there are going to be any group buys?
01-19-2017, 03:22 AM
Looks like it could be a promising product... but then again my first wife looked pretty promising too, lol!
01-19-2017, 03:30 AM
Looks good, i am in for GB.
01-19-2017, 03:38 AM
I have purchased a few things from Josh Zamora and they have been of quality and well supported.

He is a genius at video ranking tools so I imagine this is an extension of this....probably a schema generator of some sort....
50.gif

6.gif