42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2014, 05:10 PM
{REQ} Say YES To The YouTube Traffic Loophole!
Dear Frustrated Warrior,

Are you mad at yourself for NOT getting any traffic?

You do know traffic = cash right..?

Without traffic you will NEVER make any money online...

"Perhaps You've Tried And Failed BIG Time?.."

The good news is if you want to succeed fast you must fail faster...

Now that you've failed I'm here to help YOU succeed and SERIOUSLY cash in...

Traffic to an online money machine is what oxygen is to humans...

Don't worry I'm here to help you get hoards of laser targeted traffic for free...

"Say YES To The YouTube Traffic Loophole!.."
[Image: no.jpg] I've wasted countless hours on a dozen different traffic strategies that plain simply don't work...

[Image: no.jpg] I've been ripped off by dogdy solo ad sellers...

[Image: no.jpg] Even burnt thousands of dollars on paid traffic sources...

But I've now discoverd the secret to what works and want to gift that to YOU...

"Imagine NEVER Worrying About Traffic Ever Again!.."

Using my YouTube Traffic Loophole you can harness the power of one of the most visited websites in the world...

...Imagine if you could siphon even a tiny fraction of the visitors from YouTube to your affiliate links...

...Just think how much money YOU could actually make...

...but you must know how and that's what I'm going to show you on the inside...

"Here's What I Have
For YOU!.."

Introducing: YouTube Traffic Loophole

[Image: greentick.png] I'll show you literally step-by-step what you need to do in order to siphon laser targeted RED HOT traffic from YouTube - you'll never worry about traffic EVER again...
[$97 Value]

[Image: greentick.png] I'll reveal a 60 second trick that puts your YouTube video's on steroids - be careful with this as you don't want to take down your hosting with a traffic storm...
[$197 Value]

[Image: greentick.png] If you're scared of getting in front of the camera then don't I'll show you how you can make a video without ever showing your face and still siphon traffic quickly and easily...
[$47 Value]

[Image: greentick.png] You might be thinking you need expensive equipment or expensive software - truth is you don't and I'll show you how 100% free...
[$47 Value]

[Image: greentick.png] In the bonus module I'll share some monetization techniques with you as to how you can make tons of cash from your new found traffic source...
[$67 Value]

[Image: greentick.png] I was thinking of leaving this one out but hey what the heck - I'll expose the same ever green offers that have continued to make me money for almost a year and I'll reveal how you can tap into these and laugh all the way to the bank...
[$297 Value]

"Act Right Now and I'll Throw In 3 Fast Action
Bonuses!.."

Bonus 1: I'll hand you my 18 page report that shows you what it really takes to move from making money online to being truly wealthy online...
[$67 Value]

Bonus 2: I'll throw in my best selling Video Cash Machine training which shows you how to bank fast using the power of Video, it comes complete with 4 video's, a cheat sheet and a template - this alone is worth 10 times the price of this WSO...
[$47 Value]

Bonus 3: Last but not least I'll give you my $100 Per Day System where I show you how to make $100 Per Day online...
[$97 Value]

[b]Total Value To YOU: $916..

[/b]But you won't be $916 today as this the Warrior Forum and I'll be cutting you a special deal keep reading..[b]
[/b]

Sale's page is here http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1011830-early-bird-price-4-95-discover-secret-siphonin-red-hot-traffic-your-affiliate-links.html

Please share it Sad
11-06-2014, 05:31 PM
RE:
Their was a youtubeloophole in the past where you find videos with high views and ask them to put your cloaked affiliate link on their page if they had none, if you pay them 10-20 bucks a month.
Wonder how this one works or if its rehashed....
11-06-2014, 06:00 PM
RE:
I suppose that maybe he have another way... Found something else. Like in Spider Tube wso.
11-06-2014, 09:47 PM
RE:
Please bump my thread Verysad
11-07-2014, 01:17 AM
RE:
hmm Interesting ..
BUMP :)
62.gif
11-07-2014, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 01:44 AM by menace-to-gurus.)
RE:
Found the bonus stuff, for what it's worth affiliatecashmachine2.com/affiliatecashsecrets/xxsecretdl4.html
11-07-2014, 03:54 AM
RE:
It's bonus from another wso which is also created by him.
11-22-2014, 02:26 AM
RE:
BUMP ...............................
11-22-2014, 03:15 AM
RE:
Rip and Mirror:
Code:
http://marketingwithbillyd.com/youtubetrafficloophole/xxsecretdl3.html
11-22-2014, 10:27 PM
RE:
(11-22-2014 03:15 AM)wrath Wrote:  Rip and Mirror:
Code: