48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-14-2021, 09:05 PM
[REQ] SNKRZ Bot
Hi,

My Son (16yrs old) wants to start his own business buying and reselling sports shoes, buying direct from Nike, etc. and then reselling.

We are looking to help him to start his business but so far, he has been unlucky in every attempt to buy early on line, even after him getting up in the middle of the night to be ready to hit the buy button when the product becomes available. Problem is, we live in Thailand and the lines open up very early with limited supplies available. He's done all his homework on what will make money and what won't and knows what he's going for, just that they have already sold out within seconds of them going live.

We have the Harlan Kilstein - Sneaker Riches course and, in it, he advises that everything is done, in order to be succesful in purchasing, through a BOT so, my question is, does anyone have access to a Nike BOT that they would care to share, like this one "https://teambnb.com/"

Thanks and regards,
08-15-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: [REQ] SNKRZ Bot
I wonder the bots actually do and where they get their information from? Most bots for pretty much anything can be built in python for ease of use.

68.gif
Free counters!