55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-26-2023, 08:43 AM
RE: [REQ] SMS Badassery - How To Turn $10 into $1,274 Per Day
Thanks for the share, john010.
Reps added.
Cheers!
Solar33
01-26-2023, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the share.

I've gone through this product and his other viral traffic badassery product. They're both garbage. Save yourself the time.

He drones on and on, while making sloppy unreadable sketches on a whiteboard.

You have to get through 7 modules of him droning on and on before getting to his big traffic secret which is nothing more than running facebook lead ads. That's his big secret. It's total fluff. Even calling it fluff is being kind because he's not a good presenter at all. His speaking skills and delivery are awful. It's like listening to someone who's giving a speech for the first time. He's unorganized, gets off track, rambles, and continually has to correct himself instead of editing out all of the errors that add hours of wasted time to each module. It's as though he's purposely rambling and figuring stuff out as he goes just to increase the length of each video.

I also wasted time going through his viral traffic badassery product which is the same deal. Hours of him droning on before he gets to his big traffic secret in about module 7 or 8. In that product his big method is starting a facebook group and posting in other facebook groups to get other people to join your group.

These are two of the worst products I've ever gone through. I'd like to charge him for the time I wasted having to listen to his horrible presentation and watch him sketch unreadable content on a whiteboard while talking for hours about nothing.

Save your time there's nothing worth your time in any of his badassery products. They're just bad not badass.
01-28-2023, 10:32 PM
(01-26-2023 11:52 PM)HappyMarketer Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

I've gone through this product and his other viral traffic badassery product. They're both garbage. Save yourself the time.

You have to get through 7 modules of him droning on and on before getting to his big traffic secret which is nothing more than running facebook lead ads. That's his big secret. It's total fluff. Even calling it fluff is being kind because he's not a good presenter at all. His speaking skills and delivery are awful. It's like listening to someone who's giving a speech for the first time. He's unorganized, gets off track, rambles, and continually has to correct himself instead of editing out all of the errors that add hours of wasted time to each module. It's as though he's purposely rambling and figuring stuff out as he goes just to increase the length of each video.

I also wasted time going through his viral traffic badassery product which is the same deal. Hours of him droning on before he gets to his big traffic secret in about module 7 or 8. In that product his big method is starting a facebook group and posting in other facebook groups to get other people to join your group.

These are two of the worst products I've ever gone through. I'd like to charge him for the time I wasted having to listen to his horrible presentation and watch him sketch unreadable content on a whiteboard while talking for hours about nothing.

Save your time there's nothing worth your time in any of his badassery products. They're just bad not badass.
Thanks for the review
01-29-2023, 09:53 AM
(01-26-2023 11:52 PM)HappyMarketer Wrote:  I'd like to charge him for the time I wasted having to listen to his horrible presentation and watch him sketch unreadable content on a whiteboard while talking for hours about nothing.

LOLOL Hahahahahahaahahaa

+Reps for you

Thanks
02-01-2023, 01:37 AM
(01-26-2023 11:52 PM)HappyMarketer Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

I'm glad to finally see someone on this forum give a real review on this guys products. Some on this forum get so excited for Robert Stukes courses and as someone who has purchased his stuff in the past I didn't understand why. He creates a new course almost every month about a new secret with very exaggerated income claims, never shows any real proof of his own sales or income and his sales page is basically copy paste same thing. If he was really earning as much money as he claims in every single one of his courses he wouldn't need to make a new course about it every month. He has actually recycled and rebranded some of his old courses like the SMS one.

I doubt he is earning any real money doing what he teaches. He made a product creation course before that actually might have been one of the few decent things he has shared before because it basically is the blueprint for how he makes the courses he is selling everyone every month LOL. He just takes information from other courses that are more complete with info and then resells it from what it seems. With that being said, there are some useful resources and information in his courses if you can get through listening to him speak but there are far better complete courses on the same subject he teaches so its not worth listening to him ramble.
12.gif
10-13-2023, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2023 06:35 PM by john010.)
Hello

I ll be back with New link for brothers sooner.

Have a nice day

John

82.gif