67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2013, 12:17 PM
[REQ] SKYROCKET your conversions by ranking squeeze pages, affiliate pages and sending traffic ANYWHERE!
Hey BlackHat Brethern :),

Sales Page: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-flat.html

I stumbled across this and can't believe there's not more noise surrounding it.

If anyone has this, it would tremendously help everyone here.

I think the main reason people aren't going crazy, is that most people don't understand what it does lol. This really will skyrocket everyone's conversions.

We all know that Google wants websites to be full of high-quality content. Thus, unfortunately it's extremely hard to rank squeeze pages post-penguin and panda 2012 because of that dupe content. Moreover, you have to make a pre-sale page in order to get people to go to your highly converting offer. It's a struggle enough to get people to go from your pre-sale page to the affiliate / CPA offer, but then you still need them to fill that out.

Thus, the beauty of this obviously simple-plugin is that you can iFrame (whitehat) the offer, or even something like a client website, so that your actual website is full of "high-quality content", while when someone comes to your website they only see the external website, or offer.

It really is a game-changer because it's cloaking ... without cloaking. This is too sneaky lol, and I know a lot of people just don't understand it. You can make dozens of pages to rank for local keywords, but instead of having someone coming to a page full of content and clicking back cause it's optimized for Google and not the search engines, you can just send them to the client's site, or your own money site.

Really endless possibilities. If anyone has this, everyone could REALLY benefit :).

I think his video explains it succinctly - quickly.

(his full demo --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqtTgxeyuL0)

Cheers,

Dan
01-04-2013, 10:58 PM
RE:
Look for "WP Core Conversions" plugin (shared here). It do the same, plus you have much better control over the iframes.

37.gif