11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2018, 02:58 AM
[REQ]Ryan Shaw - Youtube Ads for Local
Looking for this one, if anyone has, I would greatly appreciate the share :) thx guys

https://ryanshaw.clickfunnels.com/fb-cli...ne-10k-jv#
06-19-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: [REQ]Ryan Shaw - Youtube Ads for Local
WRONG SECTION! this is not the request section

the last time you wasted a moderators time was when you spammed your bing ads domination in more than 1 thread and had to get the mods to merge your spam.....which btw lead to an opt in form and not directly to a download. big no no.

now you are posting in the wrong section again

hmmm i just looked. looks like your bing ads domination spam was deleted. it wasn't even moved to self promotion. now you have it in your signature which is also against the rules. wouldn't really be a big deal if you weren't already spamming your shit.

smarten up. i ain't reporting this thread but i am sure someone else will
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-19-2018, 03:29 PM
(06-19-2018 06:37 AM)California Kid Wrote:  WRONG SECTION! this is not the request section

the last time you wasted a moderators time was when you spammed your bing ads domination in more than 1 thread and had to get the mods to merge your spam.....which btw lead to an opt in form and not directly to a download. big no no.

hmmm i just looked. looks like your bing ads domination spam was deleted. it wasn't even moved to self promotion. now you have it in your signature which is also against the rules. wouldn't really be a big deal if you weren't already spamming your shit.

Wow, I didn't realize I was so important to you
06-19-2018, 03:40 PM
(06-19-2018 03:29 PM)galaxter Wrote:  
(06-19-2018 06:37 AM)California Kid Wrote:  WRONG SECTION! this is not the request section

So, you think this forum isn't important? You think you can do whatever the heck you want here? Get out of here, dummy guru slayer! Mad Slap
06-19-2018, 03:55 PM
(06-19-2018 03:40 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  
(06-19-2018 03:29 PM)galaxter Wrote:  

So, you think this forum isn't important? You think you can do whatever the heck you want here? Get out of here, dummy guru slayer! Mad Slap

xD
37.gif
10-25-2018, 09:44 AM
Bump bump bump
AdSense,Google News Website for 50$ only: Visit
10-26-2018, 01:07 AM
Looks good! Bump!
10-26-2018, 01:12 AM
Interested... Helping local businesses with low cost marketing is a good way to make money
10-26-2018, 02:05 AM
is this ?

PHP Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-YT-For-Local-Ads 
No need to rep

9.gif