14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2024, 01:13 AM
RE: [REQ] Revscaling Course - Jose Torres (Revenue Express) - TikTok and Facebook Ads Scaling
A new course like this that isn't yet popular ANYWHERE, will mostly not get shared for free.
Must be ready to pay either full price OR jump in on a GB.
Speaking of GBs, IF someone did do one.....how many WOULD be interested in purchasing the GB?
From that, we can see if it might be doable to organize a GB for a specific price that all are willing to agree to pay. Makes sense? ;-)

I saw his salespage and info. If he walks you through all of that and you can duplicate just a fraction of his results, then the $3K is just a drop in the bucket. It's an investment. Yes of course IF we can get it free or a much lower GB price point, is best for those on a budget.
I'll do some more digging on this dude and see what is the word on his "methods". Or if it's just another ecom hype man. Never saw any claim they spent $400M on ads before. Nice flex, IF it is true ;-) lol
02-08-2024, 02:03 AM
RE: [REQ] Revscaling Course - Jose Torres (Revenue Express) - TikTok and Facebook Ad...
(02-08-2024 01:13 AM)XPLOSIV DEALS Wrote:  A new course like this that isn't yet popular ANYWHERE, will mostly not get shared for free.
Speaking of GBs, IF someone did do one.....how many WOULD be interested in purchasing the GB?
From that, we can see if it might be doable to organize a GB for a specific price that all are willing to agree to pay. Makes sense? ;-)

I saw his salespage and info. If he walks you through all of that and you can duplicate just a fraction of his results, then the $3K is just a drop in the bucket. It's an investment. Yes of course IF we can get it free or a much lower GB price point, is best for those on a budget.
I'll do some more digging on this dude and see what is the word on his "methods". Or if it's just another Ecom hype man. Never saw any claim they spent $400M on ads before. Nice flex, IF it is true ;-) lol

I'm up for a GB, count me in! - I've also got a few guys (like 2-3) who might chip in as well! Also, with the nature of the ecommerce space, it's always advisable to treat everyone as guilty until proven innocent. I'm by no means some experienced vetern in the Ecom space but I would say I have a pretty thorough understand of how things work. Just by looking up his Twitter (https://twitter.com/josetorresrev?lang=en) and reading all the free tweets, it really does seem like he knows what he's talking about (unlike the 99.9% of BSers). Also, if you checkout the 'What Leading Goats In The Ecom Space Have To Say' area on the course LP, it's surprising to see big legitimate names in the industry shouting out his course without an affiliation - I wasn't able to find any negative reviews anywhere either. I'm leaning more towards thinking this is a legitimate investment and not a scam...what do you think?
02-08-2024, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2024 02:05 AM by OldieIsGold.)
RE: [REQ] Revscaling Course - Jose Torres (Revenue Express) - TikTok and Facebook Ad...
(02-07-2024 09:24 PM)Dark Spider Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this course.

Mad Slap Hitface

Till now as i am typing this post, no one has share it !

And this is a [REQ] = REQUEST thread

Stop dreaming and Drunkard here Mad Slap Hitface
02-08-2024, 02:05 AM
(02-08-2024 02:05 AM)OldieIsGold Wrote:  

Mad Slap Hitface

[REQ] = REQUEST

Stop dreaming and Drunkard here Mad Slap Hitface

HAHA
02-09-2024, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2024 07:57 AM by XPLOSIV DEALS.)
(02-08-2024 02:03 AM)cooldudek Wrote:  
(02-08-2024 01:13 AM)XPLOSIV DEALS Wrote:  A new course like this that isn't yet popular ANYWHERE, will mostly not get shared for free.

I'll do some more digging on this dude and see what is the word on his "methods". Or if it's just another Ecom hype man. Never saw any claim they spent $400M on ads before. Nice flex, IF it is true ;-) lol

I'm up for a GB, count me in! - I've also got a few guys (like 2-3) who might chip in as well! Also, with the nature of the ecommerce space, it's always advisable to treat everyone as guilty until proven innocent. I'm by no means some experienced veteran in the Ecom space but I would say I have a pretty thorough understand of how things work. Just by looking up his Twitter (https://twitter.com/josetorresrev?lang=en) and reading all the free tweets, it really does seem like he knows what he's talking about (unlike the 99.9% of BSers). Also, if you checkout the 'What Leading Goats In The Ecom Space Have To Say' area on the course LP, it's surprising to see big legitimate names in the industry shouting out his course without an affiliation - I wasn't able to find any negative reviews anywhere either. I'm leaning more towards thinking this is a legitimate investment and not a scam...what do you think?

A possible GB sounds good. So from the start you have at least 2-3 people plus you, and myself. Total 4-5. Certainly would be better to get at least a good 10 people interested in the GB.
I haven't looked up yet any of the leading guns in the eCom space have to say about his course. I'll look into it.
Even if someone isn't into eCom itself, they can certainly learn something from someone that invests a massive chunk of cash in adspend. A proven, efficient recipe that can be replicated and applied to a worthy ad campaign is something almost anyone can find lots of value in.
41.gif
02-09-2024, 12:37 PM
(02-09-2024 07:54 AM)XPLOSIV DEALS Wrote:  
(02-08-2024 02:03 AM)cooldudek Wrote:  

I'm up for a GB, count me in! - I've also got a few guys (like 2-3) who might chip in as well! Also, with the nature of the ecommerce space, it's always advisable to treat everyone as guilty until proven innocent. I'm by no means some experienced veteran in the Ecom space but I would say I have a pretty thorough understand of how things work. Just by looking up his Twitter (https://twitter.com/josetorresrev?lang=en) and reading all the free tweets, it really does seem like he knows what he's talking about (unlike the 99.9% of BSers). Also, if you checkout the 'What Leading Goats In The Ecom Space Have To Say' area on the course LP, it's surprising to see big legitimate names in the industry shouting out his course without an affiliation - I wasn't able to find any negative reviews anywhere either. I'm leaning more towards thinking this is a legitimate investment and not a scam...what do you think?

A possible GB sounds good. So from the start you have at least 2-3 people plus you, and myself. Total 4-5. Certainly would be better to get at least a good 10 people interested in the GB.
I haven't looked up yet any of the leading guns in the eCom space have to say about his course. I'll look into it.
Even if someone isn't into eCom itself, they can certainly learn something from someone that invests a massive chunk of cash in adspend. A proven, efficient recipe that can be replicated and applied to a worthy ad campaign is something almost anyone can find lots of value in.

Well said and I 100% agree!
02-09-2024, 12:56 PM
RE: [REQ] Revscaling Course - Jose Torres (Revenue Express) - TikTok and Facebook Ads Scaling
I'll still bump it in case someone can find it for us
02-09-2024, 03:42 PM
(02-09-2024 12:56 PM)breezin704 Wrote:  I'll still bump it in case someone can find it for us

Considering the high ticket price, I doubt someone will just share it free on charge. A group buy is more likely to happen.
02-10-2024, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2024 01:50 PM by XPLOSIV DEALS.)
(02-09-2024 03:42 PM)cooldudek Wrote:  
(02-09-2024 12:56 PM)breezin704 Wrote:  I'll still bump it in case someone can find it for us

Considering the high ticket price, I doubt someone will just share it free on charge. A group buy is more likely to happen.

A GB would be the best to make it happen. ;-)
02-12-2024, 08:52 PM

Should rename username to F.uck Spider Thanks
75.gif

67.gif
Free counters!