33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-14-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016 08:11 PM by 0chinsky.)
[REQ] Revive adserver (formerly known as OpenX) Plugins
Are you guys making use of Revive Adserver (formerly known as OpenX)? If so what plugins are you using and can recommend?

I have bought some plugins from reviveadservermod(dot)com and would like to offer them for exchange (average plugin price is ~1000$)

Revive Adserver is a free open source ad serving system that enables publishers, ad networks and advertisers to:

-Serve ads on websites, in apps, and in video players, and collect detailed statistics about impressions, clicks and conversions
-Manage campaigns for multiple advertisers and from ad networks all at once, via an easy to use interface
-Define rules for delivery of campaigns and ads, including frequency capping, URL targeting, geo-targeting
-Track and report campaign performance, including click-through rates, conversion rates, revenue, eCPM and conversion details, like basket value and number of items purchased

If you want to exchange plugins post it here.
SQL Injection PHP Injection Remote File Inclusion Local File Inclusion XSS CSRF XML External Entity Clickjacking Path Traversal AXFR Information Leakage Information Disclosure X-Path Injection SSI Injection DoS and more..
Contact Me! Cool
05-15-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: [REQ] Revive adserver (formerly known as OpenX) Plugins
Seeking plugins got revive especially mobile plugin. Anyone?
05-15-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: [REQ] Revive adserver (formerly known as OpenX) Plugins
(01-14-2016 07:44 PM)0chinsky Wrote:  I have bought some plugins from reviveadservermod(dot)com and would like to offer them for exchange (average plugin price is ~1000$)

We don't exchange in this forum, we share.

Also openX is a pretty crappy ad server.

64.gif
Free counters!