44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2013, 01:56 AM
[REQ] PresentationBolt - Killer and Professional Presentation in Few Minutes!
PresentationBolt - Killer and Professional Presentation in Few Minutes!

Just realased!!!

I really need this if someone has it, please!!!

SALES PAGE: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...nutes.html
08-06-2013, 08:16 AM
RE:
I am with Gabby!

This guy puts out some great stuff. If you have it, I would love to get it.

Thanks in advance!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
08-06-2013, 08:47 AM
RE:
I could used this also, I would buy but have too many unused stuff a the moment, hopefully someone shares this here.
08-07-2013, 04:02 AM
RE:
bump, please!
08-07-2013, 04:39 AM
RE:
Come on Guys, there are plenty of already amde presentations on almost every niche.

squeeze mobi has some amazing templates as well as those social client crusher templates.

Wats so special about all these templates?

You still gonna have to edit these templates.
67.gif
08-07-2013, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 05:03 AM by Gabby.)
RE:
indigenius,

First, this is a request thread and that is what we are doing.

Second, these are brand new POWERPOINT PRESENTATION TEMPLATES that were just released by this author.

Third, If you do not have these or are not interested in helping there is a button to click that will permit you to move on. We are not looking for your opinion, just the TEMPLATES.

AND LAST, check your spelling before submitting your comments and embarrassing yourself further!!!
Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-07-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2013 05:33 AM by indigenius.)
RE:
I am not a native english motha fucka like you so pardon me for my English and my spelling mistakes.

First of all, keep on requesting, you are a leecher and you will remain a leecher and a beggar.

Second, this guy just steals stuff from codecanyon and then edit those stuff to sell on WFO.

Third, I am also not interested in talking to an ***** like you, keep on requesting and begging.

Lastly, you GRAMMAR NAZI, since you dont have anything else to do except for begging and all that shit,
keep on checking my Grammar on this particular comment as well.

On a personal note , I got two words for ya

[hide]F * * * yourself [/spoiler]
(08-07-2013 05:01 AM)Gabby Wrote:  indigenius,

First, this is a request thread and that is what we are doing.

Second, these are brand new POWERPOINT PRESENTATION TEMPLATES that were just released by this author.

Third, If you do not have these or are not interested in helping there is a button to click that will permit you to move on. We are not looking for your opinion, just the TEMPLATES.

AND LAST, check your spelling before submitting your comments and embarrassing yourself further!!!
Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-07-2013, 08:27 AM
RE:
I have better things to do with my time then trade insults with a childish adolescent...

For the record, including this request, I have made 2 or 3 requests in the last year. I have a rep count of 444 were I have contributed my own findings as well as many mirrors for others. I don't know many leeches that would do that.

One last thing, this is a request thread, not a bitch fighting thread, so go away and do what you do best to someone else. I am sure I already know what the two words you have for me and therefor will not bother to look.

If I find this item first, I will most likely come back here and share it. Pretty strange thing for a leecher, wouldn't you agree!?!
Biggrin Tongue Biggrin
08-08-2013, 03:04 AM
RE:
Well, I dare say that I do have my fingers crossed that someone will share this product here.
08-08-2013, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 12:38 PM by koolosse.)
RE:
Redundant message, just accidentally sent twice and can't delete.
30.gif

53.gif