58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2015, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 09:35 AM by Flyoi.)
{REQ} Please read This Guys
hello Everyone

My name IS Murad.

i am one of the member that share things with you all here , today i come to seek for help.

from the age of 13 i started having heart/kidney problem but it get worst from the year 2012

my father is old man now and he cannot work , and all i have is my little brother and sister , we need to take care of them

i have done so many hard work in other to take care of my family and myself but things are getting worst everyday, i have been

living on drugs for all these years until this year i went for lab test, the doctor told me that its now 75% risk to live on drugs

that they need to perform operation in me

i have problem with my heart and kidney ,

every day and night i get this pain and when i get too much pain i get bleeding from my mouth ,

i cannot sleep with this pain day/night .when i cough blood comes out from my mouth .sometimes i cant be able to eat

doctor said i must take operation as soon as possible , but the real truth is that i don't have the money , i have spent all my money on drugs

that's why i posted this to seek for you peoples support please i really need you peoples support in any way you can

i have struggled to raise $3700 for the operation which i was told but i couldn't i keep on spending money on my drugs in other to live

below is my hospital reports i have meet so many doctors all said the same thing

i really don,t want to die my family have no one without me who can take care of them

and if someone can understand this reports u all will understand how risk it is , doctor said if i use this medicine 75% risk of my life or

i do operation .. please if it touches your heart to donate for me i will appreciate any amount is something also i need you guys prayers

here is the reports from the doctors

[Image: tvD94489.jpg]

[Image: WvX94544.jpg]

[Image: GwO94639.jpg]

[Image: Gl394676.jpg]

[Image: tol94724.jpg]

[Image: oZi94755.jpg]

thank you guys for understanding

If you guys wish to Help Please Donate as you like

This is PayPal ID : muradmohd214@gmail.com

or

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/0yird/ab/84ixF8
[Image: w2a.png]
04-17-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: {REQ} Please read This Guys
Please Donate Also
At this PayPal ID : hasan01revesoft@gmail.com
04-17-2015, 01:26 AM
(04-17-2015 01:19 AM)WareZ_GoD Wrote:  Please Donate Also
At this PayPal ID : hasan01revesoft@gmail.com

@WareZ_GoD does this sounds funny why not make your own post Angry
04-17-2015, 01:38 AM
Ok nice good share thank rep+ :|
I will help you if Admin or Mod verify the information.
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.
04-17-2015, 01:51 AM
please guys this is not joke i have also contact to admin and mod to verify they can contact me and i can proof them what i said all are truth .
33.gif
[Image: w2a.png]
04-17-2015, 02:09 AM
paypal@tavoweb.lt here too i got hedaik every time donate my tooo
04-17-2015, 02:30 AM
(04-17-2015 02:09 AM)savaskampas Wrote:  paypal@tavoweb.lt here too i got hedaik every time donate my tooo

donate what? your plz posts? :D
04-17-2015, 02:33 AM
Why have you posted this in the scripts and software section? If it belongs anywhere it would be the forum lounge.
04-17-2015, 02:35 AM
Realy Sory, but how you want us to donate you? paypal?
If paypal, what is your paypal email, or donation link?

This is bad. I know you well here since, but this problem become more serious. We are like brothers here
04-17-2015, 02:36 AM
I'm willing to help someone live if I can. I can't imagine 1 day I will die just because I don't have enough money... Horrible death :(
51.gif
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.

24.gif