19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
[REQ] Please Read my requested post
Dear Admin or BBHF members,

I created a free blog spot site. I need to transfer this site on .COM domain. But unfortunately I have no money in my pocket. we are poor family. So, we need some money for buying .COM domain.

If anyone interest to give me a .COM domain? You can help you.

I know BBHF VIP members helps me. Please.

You can visit my site for see.

htmlblogging . blogspot . com

Thanks Best black hat forum.
08-12-2012, 08:22 AM
RE:
I would suggest that you use this forum wisely and learn to make money for yourself rather than begging for a .com that costs as little as $1!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
08-12-2012, 11:36 AM
RE:
Don't beg,please .
Try to find another way to earn money.Consult your parents ,take a loan from friends etc.
08-12-2012, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 12:11 PM by Gabby.)
RE:
I do not normally get involved in these type of discussions, but I have to ask. Why do you feel that someone should send you a free domain? Why would you think that someone who has paid for a domain is going to just give it you for asking. If you cannot generate enough income or resources to generate the cost of a domain, then why would someone waste a perfectly good domain on you? Not to mention you do not even have enough etiquette to understand that making multiple posts regarding the same thing is considered
spamming!!

Think about it!!! Geez, some people. Better to let them think you ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!
08-12-2012, 12:59 PM
RE:
1.You really did not understand that this is No [REQ] Section or do you?!
16.gif
08-13-2012, 04:33 PM
RE:
check out this out!

Code:
http://www.1freehosting.com
Cool
08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
RE:
You will definitely banned soon..

47.gif