50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2013, 12:30 PM
RE:
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE !!
and from what i've seen from the webbys that is what this is boooom ,
the old nhb course was ok but full of fluff and this course will just be rehashed from the old course,
give me a 1 if you think that this is the best webby you ever been on!!
go leave some messages on facebook so we can give you some golden nuggets but never get round to it because mike always blowing smoke up his own arse !!
01-13-2014, 09:14 PM
RE:
There is a gb going on for this at >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<<. I am not sure if it is okay for me to post the link or not but it needs a few people more people to purchase it before it closes in a few days. If anyone is interested just google it and look for the second chance gb.
Mods I am not sure if its okay to post this here or not so if its not please delete this post.
01-15-2014, 08:35 AM
RE:
(01-13-2014 09:14 PM)eddieave Wrote:  There is a gb going on for this at >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<<. I am not sure if it is okay for me to post the link or not but it needs a few people more people to purchase it before it closes in a few days. If anyone is interested just google it and look for the second chance gb.
Mods I am not sure if its okay to post this here or not so if its not please delete this post.
The thread above is still alive and looking for more people to jump in to the 2nd Chance gb before it closes. If you have been thinking about this for a long time like I have - get over there in a hurry. I think it closes on the 15th.
02-10-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 09:20 AM by heyyou.)
RE:
Yeah, that >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<< has 47 paid now and only 8 spots left. The moderators said they are closing it out very soon anyways because they had extra funds from other gb's. I expect it to close out today.
03-02-2014, 08:52 AM
RE: Not impressed :-(
(11-17-2013 04:20 PM)whywork Wrote:  During the webinar series promoting Project X, Becker frequently referred to the Warrior Forum and Black Hat forums as "sh*tholes" and their members "dipsh*ts". Although you can't deny some of Becker's accomplishments are substantial, anyone who negatively labels entire communities of internet marketers like that is not someone I want to pay a dime to for coaching and guidance, no matter how many testimonials or Lamborghini's he can brag about. Lots of people seem to enjoy Becker's sense of humor, but I find his frequent childish digressions and vulgar language distract from anything he is teaching to the point that I almost can't learn from him. Maybe it's just me?

The webinars themselves were totally disorganized and hard to follow, with Mike Long constantly babbling about nothing and interrupting any decent content and "golden nuggets" being shared by Greg Morrison and other guests so that he could keep all focus on himself or hyping his expensive program as the "perfect storm" (just one of his cheesy quotes). However, if Project X sales are an indicator I guess I can't say that Mike Long's style doesn't work, so what do I know?

Greg Morrison is the star of the show and I can see why some people might fork out the 5 G's if they can be assured to receive lots of direct coaching from him. He's an SEO machine and an excellent example of how you can accomplish a lot in a short time and stay humble in the process. Respek to Greg.

Just sayin'. Cheerz. Cool
Yes, Greg Morrison is the ONLY person who MAY makes this product worth $5K. If I had the cash I would have paid it to have access to him. I have been on some of the webniars and Mike Long talks WAY too much. I understand he has to sell but he is constantly interrupting people and adding his opinions, in most cases about things that have nothing to do with the content.

If he talked less and let other guests speak longer and uninterrupted those Webniars would have more value. Just my two cents. Smile
63.gif
03-24-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
So is there any more GB for this?
03-24-2014, 05:32 AM
RE:
Someone is offering this for 97.00

http://www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<<.com/specialoffer/view-item/94/No-Holds-Barred-2014-ndash-Project-X.html
03-24-2014, 10:31 PM
RE:
(03-24-2014 05:32 AM)stegoms Wrote:  Someone is offering this for 97.00

http://www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion / GB Violation. Last Warning!!!]]]<<<.com/specialoffer/view-item/94/No-Holds-Barred-2014-ndash-Project-X.html
Has anyone used this service before? Is it legit?
03-26-2014, 11:53 AM
RE:
Im about to use it now and ill let you know
03-27-2014, 08:29 AM
RE:
and?
(03-26-2014 11:53 AM)walkon30 Wrote:  Im about to use it now and ill let you know
52.gif

25.gif