12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2013, 02:42 AM
RE:
I think it is worthwhile training.. Mike Long comes across as someone who really cares about others. Beginning each webinar with the Lord's prayer and all. But, it is way too expensive. You can find the same info that they are coaching in some $17 ebooks [the good ones] etc.
11-09-2013, 02:56 AM
RE:
I think the high price is mostly due to the fact that you are getting personal access to all of the players in the group, not necessarily for the software or the training.
11-16-2013, 10:15 PM
RE:
Anyone get any more info on this yet....Reviews or issues...
11-16-2013, 10:24 PM
RE:
hahahaha Biggrin
(11-09-2013 02:18 AM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:  
(11-08-2013 08:09 AM)Mancheter44 Wrote:  Crackers can anyone crack these password protection members area please...
....Lots of S.H.I.T will be added......

Lee

@ Mancheter44

Below is the CRACKED Download Link
( Hint: Inside Her A.S.S Hole )

[Image: xontri-gynaika-ox-1.jpg&a=t&...p;amp;zc=1]
Thanks
11-17-2013, 03:38 AM
RE:
Will you please leave my wife out of this....In my eyes she is gorge and thats all that matters.
42.gif
11-17-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
(11-17-2013 03:38 AM)Mancheter44 Wrote:  Will you please leave my wife out of this....In my eyes she is gorge and thats all that matters.
Thanks
11-17-2013, 02:01 PM
RE:
Yeah, not sure how good this will be. I am curious like others what ddd is getting at. If you charge around 5k for something it instantly has more value right? haha Who knows but I would like to find out because I have not seen a 5k product of this kind in the IM space. They best make my coffee and provide outsourced happy massages too.
11-17-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Not impressed :-(
During the webinar series promoting Project X, Becker frequently referred to the Warrior Forum and Black Hat forums as "sh*tholes" and their members "dipsh*ts". Although you can't deny some of Becker's accomplishments are substantial, anyone who negatively labels entire communities of internet marketers like that is not someone I want to pay a dime to for coaching and guidance, no matter how many testimonials or Lamborghini's he can brag about. Lots of people seem to enjoy Becker's sense of humor, but I find his frequent childish digressions and vulgar language distract from anything he is teaching to the point that I almost can't learn from him. Maybe it's just me?

The webinars themselves were totally disorganized and hard to follow, with Mike Long constantly babbling about nothing and interrupting any decent content and "golden nuggets" being shared by Greg Morrison and other guests so that he could keep all focus on himself or hyping his expensive program as the "perfect storm" (just one of his cheesy quotes). However, if Project X sales are an indicator I guess I can't say that Mike Long's style doesn't work, so what do I know?

Greg Morrison is the star of the show and I can see why some people might fork out the 5 G's if they can be assured to receive lots of direct coaching from him. He's an SEO machine and an excellent example of how you can accomplish a lot in a short time and stay humble in the process. Respek to Greg.

Just sayin'. Cheerz. Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
11-30-2013, 05:47 AM
RE:
Is there a reason why we can not get into this system.....
Anyone willing to share anything not sure if anyone in here has
paid to get in so apart from a GB is there a other way.
11-30-2013, 07:00 AM
RE:
Search ioffer.com sometimes the programs will come there for cheap
48.gif

39.gif