31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE:
(08-18-2014 10:38 PM)Systom Wrote:  Hi all, the idea i'm actually using at the moment and it does work.

What i'd like to know is if anyone knows how to colour the qr codes like in the offer.

black and white I can do but the colour qr codes I imagine work well.

any ideas would be appreciated

many thank
systom
Hi all, when I said I'm using this, it was to say I'm using this method as such.
I basiclly make up and send out the qr codes to prospects (usually with their mock up mobile site).

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For the problem of making up coloured codes I have bought somthing that can make coloured qr codes.
I'll be testing today (it works in photoshop) and will find a way to share it here on the forum.

Sorry for the misunderstanding

Systom
08-28-2014, 08:06 PM
RE:
A GB this is two years old........
09-04-2014, 01:34 AM
RE:
Another bump for this.
09-11-2014, 04:32 PM
RE:

This thread has been officially...

[Image: giphy.gif]

BUMped!!!
09-12-2014, 12:41 AM
RE:
GB PLEASE!
41.gif
09-23-2014, 12:47 PM
RE:
Another bump
10-12-2014, 07:48 PM
RE:
bump bump bump
10-12-2014, 09:31 PM
RE:
very good interesting share any one
10-21-2014, 12:02 AM
RE:
[Image: vbc_250.gif] No Need for GB if you decide to join the Icanetwork as one of their Reps. More on that below.
Use this amazing new "sales funnel" to provide prospects a FREE QR code for any website or Virtual Business Card! Anyone you send to

VirtualBusinessCards.mobi will see information about the ICANetwork after they've created their QR Code and been invited to visit ICANetwork site.
These folks will of course be directed back to YOUR unique ICANetwork Rep Site like this one which will be ready by 11/01/2014

Here's a simple ad to use. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, use it as an email signature line, etc. etc... and start building your viral marketing
campaign! Go ahead and fill out the QR Code form using [Test Form] for your name so you can see why people will share this FREE QR Code page.

=============================================================================
Free QR Codes for any web site and Free
Virtual Business Cards with QR Code
All FREE... ours work! [Add your URL] with

details about why they need these now.

[Image: icanapps_250x72_1.gif]

==============================================================================
This page explains the program and the difference between the 3 levels besides
the cost. I've been a founding member since 2011 and just recently became a founder
for the QR Partnership program for $2500 which includes 1 co-branded mobile app websites,
1 QR Code website and 2 mobile apps/websites with unlimited SMS messaging for life.
I still have to customize this one: http://www.ez-1.net/app
===============================================================================
Now here's where the GB comes into play. I can get up to [10] of the $495 membership fees waived so you won't pay anything
to join at that level except the $29 monthly fee which includes your own $39 mobile website/app and unlimited SMS messaging.
There are live training sessions every Tuesday and Saturday mornings so if you're looking for a real mobile website business
with weekly support, then try this out and if it's not something you want to continue, you won't be charged anything.

*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT* Join HERE
12-21-2014, 04:59 AM
RE:
Has anyone managed to get there hands on this yet? Please share ASAP. Thanks in advance!
60.gif

76.gif