8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2014, 11:22 AM
[REQ] [OFFLINE] QR Code Client Crusher Formula -How I went from Overdraft to Overpaid in under 60 Days
Aermud;9448124 Wrote:
[Image: wsoheader.png]

"How I grew my offline business from $60 overdraft in my bank account to grossing a consistent $7k - $12K per month by simply [b]giving away QR Codes" [/b]

Disclaimer: This WSO is ONLY for serious warriors who want to build a scalable business. This isn't a get rich quick with a push button, show a PowerPoint presentation to close a deal, link building -- magic bullet system. Building a business takes mentorship, training, and determination. If you aren't trying to build a profitable business then I recommend buying the vast amount of other WSO's that promise a get rich quick plugin, ready made presentation, or link building lottery atm time machine. If you're serious about becoming a respected entrepreneur in your community keep reading... We have the right to refund anyone who doesn't meet our criteria.

[size=10]Watch This Video First[/size]

Limited Warrior Preferred Offer
[Image: offline-w-plr-qr-code-client-crusher-for...er-60-days]
[Image: salesletter.png]
[Image: salesletter2.png]

[Image: salesletter3.png]

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-days.html
08-18-2014, 12:41 PM
RE:
bump bump bump
08-18-2014, 08:47 PM
RE:
bumping this... urgent!
SHARE WITH ME PREMIUM SHOPIFY THEMES AND SHARE IT NOOOOOOW! lololololol Love ya!
08-18-2014, 10:38 PM
RE:
Hi all, the idea i'm actually using at the moment and it does work.

What i'd like to know is if anyone knows how to colour the qr codes like in the offer.

black and white I can do but the colour qr codes I imagine work well.

any ideas would be appreciated

many thank
systom
08-18-2014, 10:46 PM
RE:
bump bump bump
10.gif
08-21-2014, 11:42 PM
RE:
bump for this. I know it originally came out in 2012, but I still can't find it shared anywhere.
08-22-2014, 01:13 AM
RE:
Hey Systom you said in your post that you already have this, how about making it available to the rest of us to try?
08-25-2014, 08:21 AM
RE:
still looking... I doubt it's something worth buying
08-28-2014, 10:14 AM
RE:
(08-18-2014 10:38 PM)Systom Wrote:  Hi all, the idea i'm actually using at the moment and it does work.

What i'd like to know is if anyone knows how to colour the qr codes like in the offer.

black and white I can do but the colour qr codes I imagine work well.

any ideas would be appreciated

many thank
systom

You can use Photoshop to color them and some actions to add the logo in the QR code. I had the templates but unfortunately my hdd crashed and all my stuff on it is lost (that was before I started to save everything in the cloud). You can customize qr codes quite a fair bit but they can get harder to read - all scanners are not created equal - but they are fun to create though not sure if the colored ones will ever be popular even though they look better and obviously it can be another way for businesses to brand themselves.
08-28-2014, 11:03 AM
RE:
Ready for a Group Buy?
44.gif

42.gif