40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2023, 09:07 PM
RE: [REQ] Notion Millions - $100k / month with Notion "Knowledge Templates"
Definitely a plus 1
04-06-2023, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2023 10:20 PM by proscratcher.)
I dug deeper and I found out about the person who did $200k sales in the sales page screenshot.
Magic Button :
[Image: zXF2qAj.jpg]

Search "Easlo" on Gumroad to find out. The profile is similar to the profile picture in the sales page.

Another screenshot that I dug deeper:
Magic Button :
[Image: vmRQ4tA.jpg]

Enter this on Google:
"I made $239,000 this year selling budgeting and productivity templates online. It's the perfect business to start as a one-person team."

You will find more about the person who made this sales.

I hope this helps you guys.
[Image: giphy.gif]
04-06-2023, 11:32 PM
another shite product from renouf
04-07-2023, 12:39 PM
Bump please.
04-07-2023, 03:06 PM
BUMP PLEASE
55.gif
04-08-2023, 01:26 AM
I will bump this
04-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Bumping this
04-08-2023, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2023 05:07 AM by Maggie Jo.)
Here it is. Just be aware that it's mostly garbage. No real information.

I think he was more interested in pushing his lousy (and unrelated AND overpriced) OTOs.

I had hoped he would actually give a few useful tidbits, but they're very tiny and you'll still have to figure out most of everything yourself. A Google and YouTube search will give you much better information.

Gridfiti.com will give you a lot more (and better) information for free. Plus, there are a couple of free Udemy courses that are helpful.

That said, you can see this dreck here and see what you can scrape out of it:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/udCUPk17
04-08-2023, 07:22 AM
Thanks mate
04-08-2023, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2023 07:42 AM by j3zr33l.)
Wow, thanks for the share Maggie Jo, and Holy Flurking Snikt You Were Not Kidding.

Renouf has reached a new low for ripping people off.

He literally gives 20 niches he got from a chatgpt prompt he probably copy pasted from somewhere, a "Tutorial" on how to make a notion account..OMG seriously..A Tutorial on how to make a notion account, step by step, with pictures. If you need a tutorial on how to create a notion account and you're thinking of making notion templates and tutorials FALL BACK, You are not ready.

Then he gives a half assed example of a post pregnancy weightloss tracker, and then wraps it up by showing what OTHER people are selling THEIR Notion templates for and what OTHER people are doing where he has NOTHING of his own to show.

This is mind-boggling and this is why people do not trust marketers. I don't believe he has done ANY of what he describes in this "guide" This guy can never get a penny from me under any circumstance

This was more of a press release than a product and yeah, very obviously designed to promote his S***** upsells. God I hate marketers like this piece of shit Renouf

You LITERALLY Will Not Learn ANYTHING Here You Cannot Learn In The Notion Docs Or a 10 Minute YouTube Video On How To Do This.. There Are Free Guides From Thomas Frank, Red Gregory, Matthias Frank, To Name A Few With Orders Of Magnitude Better Content Than This Piece of SHIT Renouf Has DUMPED On The Market Place, In Fact You Can Find Thomas Frank Creators Companion Right Here On BBHF To See How To Stitch Together Real Working Templates With Advanced Functionality That You Charge A Grip For.

THIS...IS...EPIC...TRASH.

EDIT:
Hehehe...I Find It Very Amusing That The Forum Censors S***** But Not Shit ..Hehehe That Just Made Me Laugh And Completely Shifted My Mood After Wasting My Time With Yet Another "Renouf Refunder"
Thank You BBHF, You're Like The Psychotherapist In A Prison For Corporate Criminals
19.gif

61.gif
Free counters!