77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2011, 07:04 PM
REQ: (((New Shocking TRAFFIC System)))
PHP Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/360870-new-shocking-traffic-system-destroy-my-server-over-243-527-visitors-p-day-warriors-proof.html 

Anyone have this?
04-09-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: REQ: (((New Shocking TRAFFIC System)))
This is a NON PUBLIC files.
-meaning you will NOT see this in public nor in any other vip forums.
so my SHARE will go to SuperVIP Section.

Download it FREE from here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread.php?tid=7087
(supervip's only)

more details:

[FREE] (((New Shocking TRAFFIC System))) Destroy my server with over 243,527 Visitors

Almost accidentally, I discovered the only system able to finish with my SEO efforts and my Google Adwords campaigns
!

[Image: header.jpg]
Dear Fellow Warrior,

You and I know very well that Social Networks are the larger and warmer trend of this era. People are sharing their life on the Internet!
  • Facebook has more than 600 million users, honestly I do not know if there is anyone in the world do not have facebook!
  • Twitter has nearly 200 million users!
  • Youtube is the third most visited website in the world!
Do you think you can make money on these sites?, My grandfather always told me where there are many people, there's a lot of money. And it's true. Social Media is a Gold Mine!, clear that only if you can take advantage.

There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of courses on marketing with Facebook, on using Twitter to attract followers, about making money with YouTube, but the vast majority of people fail in the end.

Why? Because most methods require much money or time to get results.

But today I have great news for you:

How would you feel if you could get thousands of fans to your Facebook page?

[Image: fans.jpg]

or perhaps you can attract thousands of followers on Twitter who will quickly see you as an expert and buy your products at the speed of light!

[Image: followers.jpg]

or may be thousands of people who see your videos on Youtube and catapult you to fame overnight?

[Image: views.jpg]
Ok let me tell you something:
Today I've got great News for you, and for your TRAFFIC. It is VERY EASY and QUICKLY to reach all this! And once you get Viral, literally the sky is the limit!

Introducing:

[Image: cover09.png]
The New Shocking System that will make your traffic CRASH your servers!

Here is what you are going to see:
  • My step by step guide where I show you from start to finish how to put your Fan Page, Twitter account, or Youtube account to work on Autopilot getting hot traffic for you day in and day out.

• The exact process to get FREE traffic to all your social media campaigns, and make them go Viral in less than a Week (You won’t believe this)

• The Magic Weapon to buy Fans, Follower or Viewers at $0,01 per click! And NO! It is not Adwords, and it is not Facebook Ads!, in fact is not any Pay per Click Site!

Imagine you can literally buy Targeted Fans or Followers at only $0,01? Even better!, imagine you can have all of them for FREE!

Let’s make this clearer:

[Image: box-facebook.jpg]
Or Maybe you:

[Image: box-twitter.jpg]
Or maybe you have some Videos so you:
[Image: box-youtube.jpg]

You see now, You can Boost all your Social Media Campaigns OVERNIGHT!, and you can get a TON of traffic to your Blogs, Affiliate Offers, Products, etc in just minutes from now!

Ok let me be honest. I know this is an amazing tool, and a MUST for every marketer, so I will let you try this and I want you to Decide.
04-10-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: REQ: (((New Shocking TRAFFIC System)))
great

44.gif