50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: [REQ] New FB Software, Post as LIVE to Unlimited Facebook Groups Easily.
BIG BUMP FOR THIS!!
11-19-2017, 04:40 AM
Bump for the Crack...
11-19-2017, 06:02 AM
A group buy might make sense.
11-19-2017, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 08:14 AM by badcoffee.)
Posting to groups is great to generate high-value engagement.

But from what I heard in his sales video, you can ONLY post to groups that you're a member of. This software won't work on "closed groups".

This seems like a major flaw in the software, as open groups are usually "low value" engagement vs closed groups which can have really high engagement value. You want to target "high engagement" groups, which are 80% of the time closed.

Really popular high engagement groups, such as the "bodybuilding" groups, are usually members-only [closed], and difficult to join, as the mod's really like to see built out members profiles that relate to the subject of "bodybuilding". etc., or whatever niche you are targeting.

If you're lucky enough to be approved from one of these high value "closed" groups, and then you start posting "video sales letters" on the next day, you will be immediately banned from these groups. Most have strict "no marketing" policies. You just use stealth methods of marketing in these groups.

For that, you need at least 4 or 5 different profiles that you control to start a "comment" thread in the group concerning your product or service. Such as, profile 1 would comment as follows: "I saw this "device?" yesterday, but I think it's a scam, as no product could do what they're claiming. Profile 2 says.." I saw that ad also, so I recommended it to my brother, I hope he's not ripped off. 3. Profile 3 says..."It's not a scam, it really does work. I have been using it now for 2 weeks, and I feel muscle mass really building up in my chest and arms. Profile 4 says....I think it's the real deal, as I have noticed an improvement in my stamina and workouts. Profile 2 says, "my brother got his "bottle" in 5 days, he's taking it now...I'll let you know if it's any good.

And so on. As you can see, there is NO direct marketing of this method, as it's a low key stealth discussion by members for members. And believe me, the members will see and read these posts, as they live and breath bodybuilding, and want to devour every word in these threads as if the info came directly from the heavens above [HINT: no selling, just imparting info by members for members that just happens to boost your product engagement 3 fold ].

As ex-President Senior Bush was fond of saying "Saddam Bad" "points of light good"..."Selling bad...imparting info good"...and now I have to put the pipe down.

If you were to do this type of stealth marketing in a "closed" group of 5000 to 20,000 members [who are highly engaged] and get "eyes on" for the majority of these members, your product engagement would go through the roof in less than 48 hours.

The only product that I know of that can duplicate the above sequence is "browseo".

I really doubt that you could create a profile or page on day 1, add a few posts, and then join one of these "high value" groups the next day. It just won't pass the mod's sniff test.

The real juice in this type of "engagement" marketing is with "closed" high engagement groups that are regulated and moderated. That is where you find the groups with over 5,000 members who are passionate about the niche. This is where the money is.

Open groups just don't have the engagement that you want.

The only software that I know of that solves this problem is "browseo". This software will allow you to create profiles in any particular niche [with a caveat, see my posts under that thread "Browseo" about creating new FB profites]. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ht=browseo

Also, the software allows you to search for the highest value "engaged" groups, open or closed, and then target only those groups that demonstrate outstanding engagement in your particular niche. I.E. don't waste your time posting to low value/loser groups, as you want only the high engagement groups.

Dig where the gold is, not in the middle of the desert.

9.gif