59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: [REQ][NEW] A complete newbie made 3 sales just days after purchasing my WSO. Can you beat him?
You're welcome, enad. Reps to you.
11-22-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: [REQ][NEW] A complete newbie made 3 sales just days after purchasing my WSO. Can you beat him?
Rebellious please provide email template also
11-22-2015, 07:10 AM
Would see if it is a waste
11-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Thanks rebellious, I was about to purchase this on black Friday sales.. Added Reps
12-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Hey everyone, sorry about the late delay. I've been very, very busy lately. Here's the email template you requested:

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/a1D6ZMvH/file.html
22.gif
01-26-2016, 08:45 PM
My Brief Review (Also shared in a related thread)

It is about providing a "Cyber Security" service, which is not a bad idea, based on the vulnerabilities of many websites and actual recent cyber attacks to well-known and established sites like Ashley Madison. Your target market will be small to medium sized businesses who have a website, but likely not a dedicated webmaster or IT security expert as part of their staff. There are literally millions of them around the world, so this method has no international boundaries at all.

He does provide details of a security site where you are able to get 10 scans and detailed reports free and this can therefore be your "seed money" to upscale your services. An email template is also provided for "cold calling" purposes. In order to professionalise your services, it is recommended that you do not use a free email address when setting up, so a self-hosted website is the way to go.

Monetary outlay is domain purchase and hosting fee, plus website setup (think Fiverr), so for $25 you can have yourself an online business. In my humble opinion, and despite some comments from doomsayers, this is a workable and upscalable concept, within a niche that will not easily become saturated, so I suggest that newbies or specifically those that are struggling to make their first dollar online, give it some serious consideration.

I sincerely trust that this review will lead to an informed decision and that fence-sitters do to take some action. As a freelance writer and online content provider, I am fortunate to have an existing small but highly targeted market, for which this is ideal.

Will most certainly be taking some major action soonest, and suggest you give it a try. With some out-of-the-box thinking especially using some of the lead generating Softwares on this forum, this could be a winner.

Regards.
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
01-26-2016, 09:45 PM
thanks for the share
02-09-2016, 01:29 AM
Nice method, thought about it few years ago.
11-14-2016, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016 05:40 AM by We Go.)
RE: [REQ][NEW] A complete newbie made 3 sales just days after purchasing my WSO. Can y...
I would appreciate a reup ....
I have been looking around and cant find it :(

53.gif