39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2014, 04:18 AM
[REQ] Money Machine - How I Make Unlimited $40 Pays On Autopilot - MUST SEE the Unbelievable Method
abrahamkornel;9605266 Wrote:
Easy TO Follow Step-By-Step Method That WIll Have YOU Generating Unlimited $40 Payments...In Just A Few Minutes From Now...Guaranteed!

Attention: LAST CHANCE - Last 14 Copies Left >> Dont Miss!!!

"You Have Never Seen This Before!"

The "Guaranteed Internet Income System " ...
  • Does not require you to try to make money with Google Adsense.
  • Does not require you to try to make money promoting affiliate products.
  • Does not require you to sell your own product.
  • Does not involve building an opt-in list.
  • Is not Multi-level Marketing
  • Is not an investment scheme.
  • Is not google arbitrage.
  • Does not require you to recruit others.
  • Is not a get paid to surf scam.
  • Does not involve sports betting loopholes of any kind.
  • It has nothing to do with auctions.
  • It has nothing to do with Facebook
  • It has nothing to do with Fiverr
  • It has nothing to do with Real Estate Investing...Except the basic concept is the same.

>>> "Start Earning A Guaranteed Internet Income 5 Minutes From Now!" <<<

Hi dear friends,

My name is Kornel and let me introduce you something really $$ BIG $$ in online money making!

How would you like to make $40 every time you complete 2 simple tasks that take less than 5 minutes to complete.
No!!, I am not talking about filling out surveys, promoting affiliate products, doing working with Fiverr, or any other money making strategy that requires a lot of time, effort, or money.
I am talking about a 100% legitimate money making system that guarantees that you make a profit every time you use it. If you do it 100 times per month you could make $4000. Do it 250 times per month and you could make $10,000!
The best part??? It's so simple, anyone can do it.

Start Seeing Results Like These In The Next 30 Days!
[Image: xxOISo.png]

What I am about to share with you is what I created out of pure desperation. Maybe you feel the same frustration right now that I felt 12 month ago.

Does the following sound familiar?

1. You have purchased some high price marketing scheme that promises easy money...Only to be disappointed.
  2. You have tried every method that you could think of to build your opt-in list...Yet your lists seem to grow at a snails pace.
  3. You have tried marketing with pay per click and social media marketing only to see your hard earned money go down the drain.
  4. You tried selling resale right products only to realize the market is already saturated with the same products that you wish to resell.
  5. You have tried affiliate marketing but the gurus promote the best products to their customers before you even know they exist.
  6. Etc, Etc, Etc...

I could feel this whole page with more more examples because I know exactly how you feel. Like 95% of all Internet Marketers I have been confused, frustrated, and disappointed.
    Until I Discovered...

Guaranteed Money Machines
    [Image: GMsHh5.png]

>>>> Here's an Example...(real story) <<<<

Jim owns a house worth $200,000 but is willing to sell for $175,000 because can't afford to pay the mortgage anymore. Jim would love to avoid foreclosure.

Tom is looking to buy a house and Jim's place is just the kind of house he is looking for and is willing to pay $200,000 to get it.

The problem. Jim and Tom do not know about each other.

That is where the savvy Real Estate Investor comes in.

First he finds Tom and tells him that he will find him a place that would cost him about $200,000.

Next, he locates Jim and tells him that he would like to buy his house $175,000

Jim except his offer immediately because he just wants to get rid of the house and avoid foreclosure.

The Real Estate Investor buys the house from Jim for $175,000 and sells it to Tom for $200,000. He just made $25,000 without risking a dime of his own money.

"What If This Technique Could Be Applied To Internet Marketing!?"
    After searching and researching for 4 long months it hit me like a ton of bricks. I found a internet service that is such high demand there were over 400,000 pages found when I did a search for it on Google. But that was just 1 piece of the puzzle! Now I would need to find a way to locate, not potential buyers, but real buyers! I would need to find Internet companies that could supply me with buyers!

Note: What I am about to explain has nothing to do with the following...
    • Promoting affiliate products. Promoting affiliate prdocucts can be very lucrative but your results are not guaranteed!
    • Making money with Google Adsense. This is another money making strategy for a lot of internet marketers. But again...Your results are not guaranteed!

"How I Made $40 In My First 5 Minutes"

Once I located my buyers and sellers I did the following...

Company A = The internet company who will pay me to find them customers!
    Company B = The internet company that supplies me with customers that I then supply to Company A.

1. I went to Company A's website, logged into my free account and chose what product that I would profit from. Company A would pay me $2.00 for each product sold.
    2. I then went to Company B's website to see what I would have to pay for the customers that I will then supply to Company A. Company B was only going to charge me $.40 per customer.
    3. To test the system, I bought 25 customers from Company B for only $10.

Here are the results of my first transaction...

The amount that I invested was only $10

My gross profit was $2.00 * 25 = $50

My net profit was $40 and it took me less than 5 minutes to do it.

I repeated this process over and over again and results have been amazing. It's not very exciting but it is very easy and very profitable. Just look at the stats at the top of the page!

Hope I Got Your Interest Cool Just click the button below to get to this Amazing and short Guide

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...aNonHosted

* NOW THE FACTS *
      You might be wondering if this system is so amazing why would I sell my secret and create competition for myself. That's a good question. And I have a good answer.

I am simply not worried about competition.

Why?

There are some products that you may have purchased that reveal a great secret money making technique but when everyone learns about it....It becomes saturated. For example. Quite a few years ago I purchased an amazing product that revealed some great money making strategies by promoting affiliate products using review sites. The the first thing I thought after I read this report was...I wish I was the only one who purchased this product!

I knew as soon as everyone else start using these great techniques the only people who would benefit would be the owner of the affiliate product you are promoting, and the customer. The affiliates will just be competing with each other on a higher scale!

And as you probably know...My fear came true. Making money with review sites is becoming harder and harder because of all the competition and the constant changes in google [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD] algorithems.
      So knowing that no matter how many people learn about my secret money making system I will still make a lot of money... I decided to share it with others who are struggling just like I was 12 months ago.

********************************************************************************​***********************
      ** When you download my "Guaranteed Money Machines System" the following will occur...**

1. I am going to show you how to find companies that will pay you to find them customers. Each of these companies have hundreds of different products to choose from. You decide which product you want to profit from.
      2. I am going to show you how to choose the correct product. If you pick the wrong product you will not make a profit. Each product you choose has to meet certain criteria. I will share with you these criteria.
      3. I am going to share with you my secret source of companies that will supply you with and endless stream of guaranteed customers (not potential customers)!
      4. You are going to buy customers from my secret sources at a price cheaper then the commissions you will earn from the companies who will pay you for supplying the customers.
      5. I will show you a way that you can start for COMPLETELY FREE - I am going to show you a simple way to get started using the Guaranteed Money Machines system today...Without spending a dime of your own money!

You will be able to repeat this process over and over again...And make a profit every time!

Everything listed above and more is just a click away if you are prepared to seize the opportunity.

Get Guranteed Money Machines For FREE By Clicking The URL Below!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...aNonHosted

To Your Success,

Kornel Abraham
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ethod.html
10-24-2014, 08:13 AM
RE:
99.9 % of the time these claims are complete crap. But I must admit I want someone to share it as well. Please prove me wrong with this one.
10-24-2014, 11:44 AM
RE:
Let's check this out and see if it's worth it's weight in gold. Very skeptical about this.
10-24-2014, 07:38 PM
RE:
Sounds fake to me.

check this out:

http://www.guaranteedmoneymachines.info/main.htm

LOL another scam.

Don't bother
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
10-25-2014, 05:12 AM
RE:
looks like he got busted on the WF. Everyone with WF account should go ridicule him!
25.gif

20.gif