67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2014, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 05:08 AM by webnerd.)
[REQ] Membership Method by Chris Luck
"Membership Method" by Chris Luck ($1,497 Retail)

[hide]https://www.kajabinext.com/marketplace/courses/97-membership-method[hide]

Chris Luck will help you build your membership site using his step-by-step system
that's already generated $25,028,183.02 since 2007.

This course contains 35 high quality lessons with video content.
11-10-2014, 03:36 AM
RE:
bump for this....
04-24-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: [REQ] Membership Method by Chris Luck
Bump! Interested in group buy
04-25-2015, 02:54 AM
Here's another sp : http://businessguidedl.com/chris-luck-me...ip-method/
07-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Looks interesting
22.gif
09-01-2015, 02:36 PM
bump bump bump
10-02-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 11:49 PM by uesat.)
I did the entire membership method. Joined his $200/ month site through a 30-day money back guarantee he had. I did the whole course, took a bunch of notes, and then canceled before the 30 days were over. Here's my review.

I made my own membership site with courses (50 videos in total) that I made from scratch with a good microphone, Camtasia, high quality images, and PowerPoint. It took me about 2 months to do the courses. His membership method course is ONLY good for making courses.

His course does not cover the 2 most important things you need, which are how to get traffic and how to do your d*** sales page. I had to learn how to get paid traffic another way and had to pay a bunch of people to review my sales page. And had to learn how to do my sales funnel right by paying people to review what I had.

He has a module for getting traffic, but it's useless. He doesn't get traffic the way he teaches it in that course.

I've spent 5 months working on nothing else but his membership method. I've spent a lot of money on sales page reviews, hosting with Kajabi (since Fedora, the host he tells us to use, which he himself doesn't use, sucks) ppc campaigns with Bing and Google, banner ads, and Facebook traffic and haven't made 1 single sale. Not 1. The courses I made are very good quality. Spent a lot of time editing them so they could be as user friendly as possible. I spent some time make my membership forum good too.

So you can use his method to make courses. But you can also make courses by going to Udemy, purchasing the highest selling course in your chosen niche, and then improving on it. It's simple, but takes time.

Do not expect to make money from taking this course. You won't. You need more information from other sources and a LOT more time than what he claims.
11-22-2015, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 12:15 AM by uesat.)
bumb in case you missed this review of a Chris Luck/ Swipe Vault product
02-03-2016, 11:17 AM
bump for this!
02-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Thanks for your review Uesat.

(10-02-2015 11:33 PM)uesat Wrote:  I did the entire membership method. Joined his $200/ month site through a 30-day money back guarantee he had. I did the whole course, took a bunch of notes, and then canceled before the 30 days were over. Here's my review.

I made my own membership site with courses (50 videos in total) that I made from scratch with a good microphone, Camtasia, high quality images, and PowerPoint. It took me about 2 months to do the courses. His membership method course is ONLY good for making courses.

His course does not cover the 2 most important things you need, which are how to get traffic and how to do your d*** sales page. I had to learn how to get paid traffic another way and had to pay a bunch of people to review my sales page. And had to learn how to do my sales funnel right by paying people to review what I had.

He has a module for getting traffic, but it's useless. He doesn't get traffic the way he teaches it in that course.

I've spent 5 months working on nothing else but his membership method. I've spent a lot of money on sales page reviews, hosting with Kajabi (since Fedora, the host he tells us to use, which he himself doesn't use, sucks) ppc campaigns with Bing and Google, banner ads, and Facebook traffic and haven't made 1 single sale. Not 1. The courses I made are very good quality. Spent a lot of time editing them so they could be as user friendly as possible. I spent some time make my membership forum good too.

So you can use his method to make courses. But you can also make courses by going to Udemy, purchasing the highest selling course in your chosen niche, and then improving on it. It's simple, but takes time.

Do not expect to make money from taking this course. You won't. You need more information from other sources and a LOT more time than what he claims.
9.gif

54.gif