15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2013, 06:14 PM
RE:
(12-17-2013 06:04 PM)mariastone Wrote:  
(12-17-2013 05:17 PM)Aaroni Wrote:  not everyone can afford it... but thanks anyway for letting us know...
When I say by becoming VIP,, it does not only mean Money for the registration.. I even did not spend money for the registration, just late November I was prmoted in vip, and yesterday for the rest of the Badges.

Heres the thread that will guide you on how to become rewarded in BBHF Community:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid541295

You can readd Post no.29 and Post no.1

Regards,
mariastone
~~

Exactly - Here is the proof that abeing active works: I got FREE VIP upgrade last year because i was posting reviews for all the shares in the Freebies section (later i started to post shares myself)
. But that is how i started and got the VIP.

Same as MariaStone - not long ago he/she was a regualr member...got upgraded for FREE. There are many other cases like this. So yea...read the thread, basically it says: post reviews a LOT - and you'll get REP and be noticed by ADMINS!

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-17-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
cool... thanks for the info....
I will do my best and have been so far... regardless if possible to share this product with us that are not yet VIP that would be great...
thanks in advance and anyway
12-17-2013, 09:35 PM
RE:
(12-17-2013 08:57 PM)Aaroni Wrote:  cool... thanks for the info....
I will do my best and have been so far... regardless if possible to share this product with us that are not yet VIP that would be great...
thanks in advance and anyway
-
Yes it still possible that someone might Buy it too and share it here.. It will just take some time.. each buyers who bought a product can decide even change their decision where they can share it.

All the best,
fiety
12-17-2013, 11:08 PM
RE:
can you give us that file ?
12-21-2013, 01:29 AM
RE:
anyone found the file yet? small bump for it ...
11.gif
12-21-2013, 10:37 PM
RE:
I opened a GB for this product + another - see this thread here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...2-BEST-WSO

I still need 8 people ...!!!

me-alain

42.gif