10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-26-2014, 11:28 PM
[REQ] Looks like very good quality training - worldwide self publishing
I'd really appreciate checking this out before I buy it. It looks very good. Can anyone help out? Cheers.

sales page
Magic Button :
http://www.worldwideselfpublishing.com

~K
08-27-2014, 03:28 AM
RE:
I tried searching Kryptyk... could not find any backdoor access. Interested in this so bump
08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
RE:
(08-27-2014 03:28 AM)manythanks Wrote:  I tried searching Kryptyk... could not find any backdoor access. Interested in this so bump
Hey thanks for trying Manythanks.

Maybe somebody else? Cheers.
08-31-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 02:34 PM by ELVIS ZEPPELIN.)
RE:
This seems to be her whole course in a nutshell:

[Image: 3-steps-to-mulitple-streams-x.jpg]

You can do almost all these things through Amazon.
Get an aggregator account for iTunes, because you can't submit directly to iTunes unless you're Justin Timberlips.
Sure you can also start an affiliate program.
I'm interested to see if she has any nuggets that are not already on this forum.
Doubt it, but who knows?

Max Reps to ya' OP.
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
08-31-2014, 04:40 PM
RE:
I'll BUMP for this one too. The price is incredibly high to get this product. I would think she has made it high, because she mentions in the video that it is better to keep prices high, so that they can rank better and be more exclusive.

Could someone please access this - her Member's Page and then we can download the Videos from there. TIA.
57.gif
08-31-2014, 08:10 PM
RE:
But anyone in this forum have any idea on how to earn money by selling ebooks on kindle and pdf format for free of cost?

Waiting for reply from all senior members in this forum!
08-31-2014, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 11:45 PM by zero1.)
RE:
Yeah Buddy...
Why don't you check in the Digital Publishing Section of this Great Forum.
In there, You will find lots of courses, books, WFBSO's courses, etc., etc.
Just look, start reading, watch any videos supplied and go into action...That is the only way

Wink Biggrin Tongue Undecided Smile
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM
RE:
The author seems to be honest and makes good money from her techniques, She claims her course is very comprehensive which is why she says it's worth the money.

If it is a blood/sweat/tears effort with good secrets and comprehensive details, this one is definitely worth pursuing.
10-16-2014, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 09:28 AM by AlphabetPhreak.)
RE:
I would love to see this, if only to find the resource she mentions where she submits one book to multiple sites at once. Also, her training is top-notch! I've gotten her books before and they are always 300+ pages plus videos and lots of resources!
11-27-2014, 09:29 AM
RE:
Hmmmm just saw this in my subscriptions. Bump! lol
18.gif

12.gif