81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2019, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 11:25 AM by alex44.)
[REQ] Leads To Realtors
It was an WSO at the Warriors. Anyone get it and willing to share it? Years ago I was in RE and believe I could do well with this method. If anyone has it, please do share it.

It is basically a Lead Generation Course but focused specifically on residential Real Estate. I imagine any good Lead Generation course would do fine, but why reinvent the wheel? The author has been doing it for sometime and has all details already worked out.

Personally, I prefer to follow a well worn path and not have to stumble along in the dark. If posted please PM me. I would also be willing to work out a price for the personal share.
05-05-2019, 11:30 AM
RE: [REQ] Leads To Realtors
Wrong Section.
05-05-2019, 03:53 PM
This is not the section for begging posts!!!!!

Go beg in the correct section!

Mad Slap Hitface Mad Slap Hitface Mad Slap Hitface
05-05-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 04:30 PM by alex44.)
So what section should I have posted in? Instead of just slamming me, direct me. My apologies for posting in wrong section. I'm willing to learn but no need to be self-righteous. Besides, I'm not begging. If you had read my whole post you'd know that I am willing to pay. Thanks for your input anyway, Mr. I'm-Better-Than-U!
05-05-2019, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 09:49 PM by alabama.)
Post it here:
PHP Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Request-Section 
Good luck with your search.

P.S. There are a couple of good threads here showing you how to web search to find what you're looking for. Spend some time to find and read them, and then execute.
16.gif

48.gif