16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-24-2021, 11:42 AM
(REQ) Kinzo Forex
does anyone have this forex course academy?

https://www.zorexacademy.com/

it is $250.

Thanks
03-24-2021, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2021 06:10 PM by KrzysiekS.)
RE: (REQ) Kinzo Forex
Honestly, I have no idea if this guy is advertising BMW or forex training.
Kinzo Forex youtube chanel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_PV9KD...E_Q/videos

Such talk on a historical chart - here I would buy, I would sell there
03-26-2021, 08:55 AM
(03-24-2021 11:42 AM)persist Wrote:  does anyone have this forex course academy?

https://www.zorexacademy.com/

it is $250.

Thanks

I would love it if trading were as simple as trading his "signals" with "whatever kind of capital you've got"..., and then you get a "flash" car.

Best of luck to those who try this path.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
03-26-2021, 08:34 PM
I was following a guy on yt who sells signals as well as a course. He then made a video where he says he trades a 1m strategy that has allowed him to run a $400K ftmo account. At the end he says his 1m system is not for sale because in his own words "it is profitable so why would i want or need to sell it?" lol.

Moral of the story is that nobody will sell you their winning formula and if their signals are so good they trade them for themselves and sell you junk signals. Just like the guy I just mentioned.
03-27-2021, 02:06 AM
(03-26-2021 08:34 PM)grert Wrote:  I was following a guy on yt who sells signals as well as a course. He then made a video where he says he trades a 1m strategy that has allowed him to run a $400K ftmo account. At the end he says his 1m system is not for sale because in his own words "it is profitable so why would i want or need to sell it?" lol.

Moral of the story is that nobody will sell you their winning formula and if their signals are so good they trade them for themselves and sell you junk signals. Just like the guy I just mentioned.

I disagree with you on this. Some guys like selling and again the market is big enough for other to make money. Remember 95% of traders loose money
12.gif
03-27-2021, 06:36 AM
(03-27-2021 02:06 AM)casdon Wrote:  
(03-26-2021 08:34 PM)grert Wrote:  I was following a guy on yt who sells signals as well as a course. He then made a video where he says he trades a 1m strategy that has allowed him to run a $400K ftmo account. At the end he says his 1m system is not for sale because in his own words "it is profitable so why would i want or need to sell it?" lol.

I disagree with you on this. Some guys like selling and again the market is big enough for other to make money. Remember 95% of traders loose money

It's not that they like to sell their stuff, they need to. There is another two youtubers, Ryan Brown and Dustin Moneyball, who both are full time traders and for whom I have a lot of respect due to their honesty.

Both have freely admitted that they need to sell courses and products due to the fact that forex as a sole income is not sustainable on a month to month basis.

But there is no doubt there are traders out there that make it their sole income, but we don't hear from them because they don't need our money. The market does it for them, I guess...
03-27-2021, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2021 07:11 PM by bipi.)
I checked out Ryan Brown just to laugh a little and I must say he succeeded.

Please, if you want to get into algorithmic trading study people who have an actual track record not a bunch of young people on YT, check out:

John F. Ehlers
Bob Pardo
Robert Buran
few others...

See also their background and how they came to be who they are now, it just blows my mind how easy it is to deceive people who know very little about the subject, unfortunately, the less you know the more you think you know, so when you are exposed to one of these "traders" you think you have found a gold nugget...but in reality, if you study a little bit and go deeper into the subject, you will realize you have found nothing else than a turd.

Peace.

12.gif