77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2018, 05:55 AM
RE: [REQ] Kindle Million-dollar-publishing-plan
Bump for this, I could have grabbed this if it was $47 but about $50 short. Hopefully some one shares this!
02-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
02-28-2018, 08:41 AM
A bump for visibility (btw, there seems to be enough interest on this thread to do a small GB.. 10 people at $10/ or 5 people at $20 would cover the cost for access, just sayin...)
02-28-2018, 09:34 AM
Greetings everyone. I'm looking into making a GB for this. They are also pushing their own software, which I can detail more privately, if interested. After paying the $100 GB Fee, I'd need about $20 (for 10 or more) or $25 (if less than 10) from each of you, and I'd throw in my Kindle Library and put it on my Mega Drive or GDrive for reference. Let me know if that is worthy of your hard earned fiat. I would also be willing to take BTC or ETH if that works better for you. PM me if your interested. BigDaddio
02-28-2018, 11:15 AM
You can get his $100k /month Kindle Blueprint course here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...cky-Sharma

This appears to be a similar product to his million-dollar publishing plan.
76.gif
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
02-28-2018, 12:50 PM
Kindle Millionaire???

How do you know that this guy is for real?

Did he shared video proofs of his Kindle Direct Publishing account?
02-28-2018, 10:20 PM
And people still believe this? Duh! You can edit the number and a lot of shady marketers are doing this for years! Even Abdullah Ossama has been debunked as a liar and he faked his screenshot! He charged thousands of dollar for coaching call and "maybe" this guy is doing the same. Wake up people!
02-28-2018, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2018 10:32 PM by fit2beme.)
Bigdaddio I've be interested, interested on the software though, especially if it can be shared.
02-28-2018, 10:47 PM
(02-28-2018 10:20 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  And people still believe this? Duh! You can edit the number and a lot of shady marketers are doing this for years! Even Abdullah Ossama has been debunked as a liar and he faked his screenshot! He charged thousands of dollar for coaching call and "maybe" this guy is doing the same. Wake up people!

I've read about Abdullah Osama Biggrin
03-01-2018, 12:26 AM
The documents referenced are only a small part of the of the 'Kindle Million-Dollar Publishing Plan. There are 5 modules that I'm currently reviewing, and there are 3 software tools (cost extra) that are pushed in this 'plan'. I'm not sure if they are shareable or not, but appear to make it easier to find a profitable niche to write in. I'll know more later today. If your interested in joining in the GB, please let me know, as I'll be making that decision this weekend. BigDaddio

(02-28-2018 11:15 AM)show Wrote:  You can get his $100k /month Kindle Blueprint course here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...cky-Sharma

This appears to be a similar product to his million-dollar publishing plan.
32.gif

73.gif