68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2019, 02:06 AM
RE: [REQ] Justin Cener – Print On Demand For Etsy
@angelheart2006, amanxy and everyone else: You're very, very welcome. I'm honored I could help. And I sincerely appreciate the kind posts, as well as the thankful comments and REPs I'm getting in my stats area for this share.

Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
11-27-2019, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 04:51 PM by Rocketmari.)
@Layna61524,

Thanks for both great shares, A request if you don't mind, is it possible to upload "print on demand for etsy" in folder structure instead of compressed files just like you did with "bootcamp"

Thanks again for the effort.
11-29-2019, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2019 07:12 AM by layna61524.)
@Rocketmari: I will again say to you what I said to amanxy ... if you ask a question that needs my attention, please send me a PM. I just happened to come back to this thread today because I've got a little free time in between my Thanksgiving Day NFL football games. Otherwise, I might not have seen this for another day or two.

My answer is this: I did not upload "Print on Demand for Etsy" ... I find these files already prepared and uploaded to a server when I'm lucky. So (as I've also said before) these are NOT my links but downloads I find, test (to see if they're still live) and share with you here.

I don't know how to upload in a folder structure but hopefully, someone here may understand what it is you're asking and will reply.

Sorry I can't be more helpful and I thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the share.

To those of you who live in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
11-29-2019, 04:48 PM
@Layna61524,

Thanks for clarification, sorry I missed that in the post and made you repeat yourself.

Thanks again for all the wonderful shares.

36.gif
Free counters!