59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2021, 02:26 AM
[REQ] Information On New Software "Contentify"
Just wondering if anyone has ideas in regards to the use of this software as N O T being Copyright Infringement.

Here is the Sales Page

In their sales pitch they say; "We’ve Been Getting Free Autopilot Traffic From Google Without SEO Experience For Over 2 Years By Converting Others YouTube Videos Into Articles…"

It seems to me that this is a blatent violation of Copyright Infringement.

I'm no lawyer but I sure would be very, very careful before I put my business on the line with this shady software!

12days says just wandering.
03-21-2021, 06:38 AM
RE: [REQ] Information On New Software "Contentify"
@OP
If you take the time to read the salespage you'd see:
"Find videos with creative commons to avoid any potential copyright strikes with YouTube." and
"Automatically source the video provided at the bottom of the page when used a copyrighted video."
They also say you can Edit and/or Spin the content to get original stuff.
Not sure what the problem is . . .
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-22-2021, 02:00 AM
RE: [REQ] Information On New Software "Contentify"
Thanks for the further info NoJob, but I never said that there was a problem, I was just looking for more information directly in reference to any copyright issues that one might come across.

Again, thanks for your input.

12days (Reps added)

17.gif