22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2023, 09:31 PM
RE: [REQ] [Info] Is This Genuine?
Obviously, I am not a Jonah so something positive has come from it.

72 consecutive losers to date, 10 selections today confirmed as above, there is a chance they could reach 100.
09-28-2023, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2023 10:21 PM by watcher30.)
What are the average odds on these selections? Once you know that, you can calculate the longest losing run to expect, so you use the right sized betting bank and don't get anxious/frustrated during a bad patch. If you're serious about gambling, you should do that before risking real money on a tipster or betting strategy.
09-28-2023, 11:52 PM
(09-27-2023 05:45 PM)TheGh0st Wrote:  I am betting that anyone following this thread will have thought at some point when receiving tips, not necessarily these tips, that as soon as I stop following them they will come good.

I have a busy day so will probably not be in a position to post or back today's selections, so the chances are pretty good that the losing run of 72 ends today???

72 straight losers? I spent my 20's and early 30's training Standardbred horses and in that time I met many gamblers with "systems". The worst of that crowd never lost 72 bets in a row.

Increase your chances of winning.
1. Buy a dart board.
2. Hang the Daily Form on the board.
3. Close your eyes.
4. Throw darts.

Clearly a great system to invest in, if you hate money.
Good Luck,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
10-02-2023, 03:18 AM
Circumstances meant I couldn't get the last 2 days selections, there were 4 in total all losers bringing the losing run to 85.

The offer to purchase hasn't materialised, i am not holding my breath...

34.gif