48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2023, 06:48 PM
[REQ] [Info] Is This Genuine?
Is This Genuine?

Just got this email for a try before you buy offer for a gambling system.

Basically you email for todays system selections. There are three.
You can the buy the system out of your winnings.

He's suggested you can use a throwaway email if you wish. You get one email after the days bets offering you the chance to buy the system through PayPal.

Let's see if this is a genuine offer or not.

My request is that we fellow BBHForumites interested in horse racing, get together and check out this offer.

If we all get together and use throwaway emails to check out his offer to see if we all get the same selections.

I'm a little sceptical about such offers. So thinking if we all get the same selections. or not then we will know if its a "tip every horse in the race, to as many people as possible," type of scam or something else.

The details are.

Code:
asheryashton@gmail.com
subject:Tryb4Buy

Let's all publish the tips we got here.

I have already requested and recieved the three tips. I got these.

07 September 2023
Southwell 3:55 Allibaba
Carlisle 5:05 Secret Command
Haydock 5:10 Fantizzy
09-07-2023, 11:04 PM
RE: [REQ] [Info] Is This Genuine?
Alternatively, create a mail . com account which allows you to create 9 aliases giving you 10 email addresses in total.

Looking forward to seeing how you got on.
09-07-2023, 11:56 PM
@rhqman,
In harness racing, statistically just ove 60% of all winners are the betting favorite. If they just send you favorites almost 2 of the 3 will win.
Yes, the payouts are low for favorites. BUT
1.Real gamblers want winners. Even if the return is small.
2. No one will bet on the Free tips they send. People will sit back and watch the results to see how they do.
A better way to do this would be to set up a subscription plan where punters pay $20/month (for example) and are emailed 3 picks daily.
1000 idiots sending you $20 every month = F*ck You Money!
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
09-08-2023, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2023 12:16 AM by Expand.)
(09-07-2023 06:48 PM)rhqman Wrote:  Hoop Jumpin'

Really getting fed up with all the hoop jumping on BBHF
Give reps
Leave a comment
Wait a day or 2

"You must post to unlock this content"
Getting more prolific now.

What's next?

Where will it all end?

I agree 100%.
What is happening to this once great forum?

With the "post to unlock" you can see how many newbies are leaching .

On this thread only posted today...

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...-00?page=7

18 of the posted comments were from people with absolute ZERO reps.

Why not let them earn their right to a freebie by contributing a little?
09-08-2023, 09:14 AM
I'm 64 and quite frankly don't wish to be part of a cult of rep whoring.. I pay my money for VIP, may upgrade that, and I pay for the torrent site. I don't want flaming by earnest youth out-testeroning each other and the post to unlock has had the effect of ending the useful feedback that used to appear. People with zero reps are the ones most likely to post to unlock as they will not yet have experienced the massive disappointment of poor product. A quick look at the sales page persuades most experienced hacks pre download whether to bother..

Your words below I think:

"Cannot disagree with anything you wrote here.

Ten years ago MMO ventures were a lot easier.

There is now so much nonsense being shared in the WSO section alone, I have wondered if the vendors are making any money at all selling them, such is the useless content they include.

Way too much competition now for newbies to get involved in selling on Amazon and eBay, for example.

Youtube is completely saturated as well for anyone without any social media following to promote their content.

All those rubbish "I asked ChatGPT to create a faceless youtube channel and I made XXX dollars" ( and similar) videos that keep appearing on my timeline.

Fiverr has way too much competition for newbies wanting to start a gig.

I was looking to get involved in a certain affiliate marketing course involving paid traffic, which seems to be the way forward these days, however, the vendor is apparently spending thousands a day on paid ads.

Now I have moved away from this area and am involved in a much more approachable program that has realistic aims, even for newbies.

Just my quick thoughts on this matter!"

But you didn't share the program? Your choice and I respect that.

I am curious by nature and realise that 99% of stuff posted here is poor or recycled stuff that didn't do well originally. I don't wish it to be my life.

If this forum is about sharing, then so be it. You can't advertise it as such then moan if people don't share. If there was no leachers there would be no forum. I've shared NOTHING directly myself. Don't want the hassle. I have shared through third parties and wanted no recognition for my generosity in sharing something stolen from elsewhere. If you buy it and share it? Amounts to the same thing. Get rid of post to unlock and see reviews. That would improve quality a lot.

Best to all. Hey to all the newbies. Leach on. Why else would they be here?
10.gif
09-08-2023, 05:44 PM
2 part reply

3 horses tipped Pulled Up, Non Runner and a winner at 28/1

Not a shabby days tipping by any means...

Seems the rep whoring footnote to the original post has solicited more response than the thread subject.

I can't disagree with any of it.
09-08-2023, 07:15 PM
Well, copared to other methods - waiting for the poster to get back to you - reply to unlock isn't as bad. That said, the forum could improve itself by making VIPs exempt from it.
09-08-2023, 09:15 PM
Okay.

I agree with the comments posted here regarding my pet peeves on
"You must post to unlock this content"
Leave a comment
etcetera...

But this thread is about a reuest to help me with provving or disproving the validity of the offer from a try before you buy gambling system.

I was seeking help from fellow BHHF members to do this.

That way we'd get to see if everyone was given the same selections.
So it's not a scam, or is.

The idea was different emails from different ISPs, etcetera.
Seems like no one is up for it.

I did register a throwaway email and got yesterdays tips.
Nothing so far today about buying the system though?

I also registered a second email last night and got todays system selections.

Posting them here, even though itd looks like there's little interest from BBHF members.
Fair enough.

I am intending to keep registering throwaway emails until the freebies stop.
But will not be posting them after today, due to the lack of interest.

Todays selections are...

08 September 2023
Haydock 2:35 Mattice
Newcastle 2:45 Buckshaw Village
Kempton 5:55 Eagle Landed
Newcastle 6:10 Wolf Of Kingstreet
Newcastle 8:00 Unsung Hero

PS -
Magic Button :
Code:
Just noticed a typo in my original post.
The gmail email address should have been ashyeashton, not asheryashton; just incase you are interested.
09-08-2023, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2023 05:29 AM by TheGh0st.)
Unfortunately, you opened a can of worms with the comments below what you actually wanted.

I have just sent 2 emails for the tips, let's see what I receive.

Also worth keeping in mind is those of us from the UK is probably a pretty low percentage and of those the number actually interested in backing horses is even lower.

I have a spare 10 minutes so I shall watch the first 2...

Update

(The first 4 ran as a bad a race as is possible, Unsung Hero wasn't a runner today that I could see and there wasn't an 8:00 pm race at Newcastle)

If you want to compare notes via PM I am OK with that.
09-09-2023, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2023 05:49 PM by TheGh0st.)
I registered 2 email accounts and received identical information in both, it would appear when you sign up you'll receive tips for a number of days / weeks, not specified, after which there is one opportunity to purchase the system.

It's a weird sales funnel because you could simply use multiple emails and stay subscribed forever.

Todays tips are

09 September 2023

Haydock 4:10 Tees Spirit
Ascot 4:20 Lady Alara
Ascot 4:55 Dusky Lord
Kempton 510 Lady Chapel
Thirsk 5:35 Ring Of Beara
Wolverhampton 5:25 Broomy Law
Wolverhampton 8:00 Roys Pursuit
Wolverhampton 8:30 Italian Magic

Results for September

04 September 2023 - Windsor 6:15 Time Patrol Won 100/1

06 September 2023 - Hexham 5:45 Dallas Des Pictons Won 40/1

07 September 2023
Southwell 3:55 Allibaba unp
Carlisle 5:05 Secret Command Won 28/1
Haydock 5:10 Fantizzy Non-runner

08 September 2023
Haydock 2:35 Mattice unp
Newcastle 2:45 Buckshaw Village unp
Kempton 5:55 Eagle Landed unp
Newcastle 6:10 Wolf Of Kingstreet unp
Kempton 8:00 Unsung Hero Non-runner

The OP incorrectly listed Unsung Hero as running at Newcastle.

10 system selections resulting in 3 winners, 5 losers and 2 non-runners.

I can vouch for all results from September 7th as per my post above.
46.gif

54.gif