43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2014, 09:41 AM
[REQ] INTERNET TRAFFIC FORMULA
Hello? and Thanks for helping me.

And I have a REQ, and I really want to know all abt this product.

http://www.internettrafficformula.com/li...?id=secure

I know VICk. He is a monster of Getting Traffic.

I know that there is a Thread for Internet Traffic Formula, but I couldn't access there.

Plz, give me a chance to get this.

Thank for this FORUM always.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!
04-03-2014, 06:44 PM
RE:
Vick is stealing leads from advertisers.That means others is buying traffic for him.And even they don't know.Because this crook change url rotator.
04-04-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
Vick is a clown ass scammer. He came out with "High Traffic Academy" which he never finished and A LOT of people paid like $500 for that.

Then he joined Empower Network and steals leads from his people. Hes a criminal. Just google him. If i saw him on the street id spit in his face.
04-04-2014, 02:52 AM
RE:
Vick is really a great person his products and mentoring system are really amazing, he always something extraordinary ! few years back he scammed a insurance company !! that's why he considered as a scammer !! but he is totally not seriously !!!

anyway everyone has their own point of view but all i know is he is a very good person
04-04-2014, 04:42 AM
RE:
You don't know him too well thats why you say that. He steals peoples leads with his "systems"

He's been exposed a few times.
25.gif
04-04-2014, 06:54 PM
RE:
not only he steals leads,he steals traffic too from others naive people.Don't you know you buying traffic and sales for him,because he change your affiliate id with url rotator.
04-04-2014, 07:03 PM
RE:
so lets steal his leads :) and his traffic :)
04-05-2014, 12:02 AM
RE:
all I can say that you are dumb. You are not even a part of BIM ,how the love you know what is he doing?
It has never been exposed, in regular pages you need to change his ID to yours , people don't do it and then complain about stealing leads.blind idiots :)
04-07-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
Thanks for all ur advices. I didn't know that he is such a scammer. So, now I know the fact enough.
04-17-2014, 09:07 AM
RE:
Vick is a scammer. I can say this because I caught him stealing my list when he had his co-registration going. I spent hundreds of $$$ for leads. I confronted him and he failed to respond. I was in BIM from day one so I can say that everyone needs to steer clear of Vick and his "unfinished" products. I have been waiting for the Platinum level "30 Days to 10k" to finish for over a year now. If you decide to join BIM, choose you sponsor wisely. Choose one that has time to teach and not pressure you to to "all-in". The program is mis-represented and it's in writing. So for god's sake, "Class Action Lawsuit". Just my 2-cents!
48.gif

37.gif