41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: [REQ] IG Money Tree
(08-10-2019 12:02 AM)noob14 Wrote:  
(06-23-2019 05:56 AM)Bobhenry Wrote:  Well, figured it out. This is basically a pyramid scheme.
For the free version you get an aff link with an invite to join the program free (here's mine, but I DO NOT recommend you click on it https://IGMoneyTree.com/wag.press)
You are encouraged to join the program to get free followers. To join you have to follow 8 other people, and then hey presto, you get a link of your own - like mine above. When people see the link, they join the program and they have to follow 8 IG accounts, one of which will probably be yours. So your following grows if you promote the link.
But for monetisation, you have to buy a product, and then when people join your program they also see a product link that they may buy from. You get a cut of the commission.

That's the free version: if you buy the product I presume you shortcut the need to buy products. But maybe someone else has a better idea about that than me.

It seems well put together, but ultimately a pyramid scheme is a pyramid scheme.

Thanks for the review - reps.

After reading the sales page, I'm betting the monetization angle is similar - "let us show you how to make $$$...by buying our DFY system...which lets you show other people how to make $$$...by buying our DFY system"

TOM E is a big scam, avaoid

14.gif
Free counters!