67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2022, 09:38 PM
[REQ] How to upload movies, movie reviews on YouTube?
Many YouTubers are making big money by uploading movies, movie explanations etc. using footage from movies without getting copyright claims or strikes.

[Image: Zz9JIz4.jpg]

Can someone suggest a good, underground guide to do such uploads without getting your YouTube channel banned? It'd be better if the guide also has detailed info about monetization though MCNs. Thanks in advance.
07-08-2022, 03:45 AM
RE: [REQ] How to upload movies, movie reviews on YouTube?
become video editing master then you able to know every thing

screen resulotion size change and sound also litle bit speed high and put some flash or text on video

so

no copy right issue . :) same method also make money with facebook reels
07-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Thanks allmaza for the tips. Yes, I am aware that we need to do heavy editing of the original videos, but rather than throwing arrows in the dark and learing from mistakes, I 'd prefer a guide with a proven blueprint that would make the learning curve short.
03-30-2024, 05:54 PM
hey! Sikandar you are asking me how to upload movies on youtube but youtube have some policies and privacy your content should not copy right Jake Gyllenhaal Road House Shirt this outfit is for men's and women's
04-22-2024, 10:17 PM
Your blog is so good and informative for me. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work Order Shop cafe racer jackets
30.gif

53.gif