44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-10-2016, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 11:52 AM by GetStuffDone.)
REQ| How to learn SEO?
Hi, guys!

I noticed everyone and his cousin could buy a sexy copywriting for their real-experienced-super-awesome-100000$ SEO course.

I cant treat from SEO point - i know it little. But from what how they suggest to make money with it is usually pretty dumb(Alex Becker suggest to cold call ppl to sell SEO, wtf it's dumb), like go and cold call. Cuz of so advance way of getting clients im convinced they are not so awesome in teaching SEO too.

That's why i have a question, who is the model to follow, the go-to guy to learn SEO? NOW?

From my experience, i know how to rank a bit, I just want to get the whole picture to understand how to dominate the first page not with one link but with 5-6 different links, so competitors has close to no chance in this game.

Thanks for answers.
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
11-18-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: REQ| How to learn SEO?
I'm quoting to some of the best websites on the industry.

backlinko - Best for link building

MOZ - Everything with SEO

Ahref's blog - Tracking company but also a very helpful blog

pcmate - Best SEO techniques

21.gif