56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2013, 04:31 PM
RE:
Hi, Jazzytime, I sent you message, but no reply??
I'd like to get in, my email is ge8163000@gmail.com, thanks.
10-19-2013, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2013 04:50 AM by jazzytime.)
RE:
Never got it. Sorry. Sending it to you now
(10-18-2013 04:31 PM)jackie2011ws Wrote:  Hi, Jazzytime, I sent you message, but no reply??

(10-18-2013 04:31 PM)jackie2011ws Wrote:  Hi, Jazzytime, I sent you message, but no reply??
HA! Actually I just checked my sent messages and I replied to you via pm on 10/14 at 11:18pm server time. Check your inbox
10-20-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
Coach, why did they ban you on the WF?
10-21-2013, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 02:19 AM by jazzytime.)
RE:
(10-20-2013 08:57 PM)dynamoblue Wrote:  Coach, why did they ban you on the WF?
Short story... being a newbie Sad

Long story.....

I am a personal development writer/blogger. Not a marketer by no means. This WSO was my first! (likely my last. still on the fence)So to get myself noticed a bit I was advised by some other marketer friends to purchase a solo ad. That is when you pay for another marketer to email his list about your offer.[/color]

Well my solo was a total bust and I got scammed so I made a post about it on warriorforum to share and ask for help.
That post was deleted soon after. There was not an email or explanation to why.

I reached out to my experienced warrior friend who told me that it was deleted because I specifically put names in the post and that you cannot do that.
Researched a few other threads and it looked to be the case.

So I was told the post would be fine as long as I removed all names of actual people and just shared my own personal story instead.

So I posted the thread again after removing all names and people quoted because I THOUGHT (foolishly) that I was now in compliance.

If I knew I was doing something wrong I would surely have never done it.

The thread is going good and I am getting some valuable feedback within minutes from very helpful warriors.

CUT 2

Hit refresh and I get a message that my account has been banned!

YUP! For posting a duplicate thread! HA![/color]
Goes to teach you ... do your own research. Never take someone else's word for anything.

here is the thread I posted on wf that got me banned
--------------------------------------------------

This is a sad sad story... :(

So here I am ... Mr. Newbie Nobody trying to get my first wso off the ground. So after being ignored by all of the seasoned warriors for maybe help with promotion or becoming an affiliate (even after showing the sales numbers converting well and offering 100% commission lol) a friend of mine suggested promoting it with Solo ads.

I had heard about Safe-Swaps so I decided to give them a try.

Well I found someone with great reviews and very active and I purchased my clicks.

They were starting to be delivered today and just so happens that one of the people who got MY email reached out to me to ask questions about my WSO.

Out of curiosity I asked them how they found my wso and he forwards me this email....

Quote: Subject: $ 8,000/Mo - Start Immediately

Hi friend,
Hurry - you can still GET IN AT THE TOP!

The company put in over 5,000 members in FIRST WEEK of pre-launch. Now we're in the initial stages of launch.

The timing is PERFECT to get in EARLY!

This WILL BE without a doubt, THE BIGGEST powerline system EVER!

Our system is very unique.

And a little of your time... that is all it takes to make it!

We are offing you a chance to participate.

Click here to get $8,000

Best,

Matt

I'm thinking... Confused

That is not me. The person assumed I was Matt lol.

So you can imagine how shocked I was to see my link in that email

ESPECIALLY when the email has absolutely NOTHING to do with my WSO.

Well it's no wonder conversions are terrible from these solo's!

They are just giving them the most outrageous claim so that they make the click and when they see that the page does not match they immediately click away.

What a waste! :(

I made a video showing it in action in case that seller - Kristen Tran on Safe Swaps or Matt Gilbert
Code:
http://profile.safe-swaps.com/pu4y6#main/ratings-adswaps
tries to deny it.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZALrHm86UI&feature=youtu.be

Of course when I send the seller numerous messages asking to explain this I get zero response.

oh well. Lesson learned I guess. My first experience with Safe Swaps... and it will be my last.

Hope this helps someone else from getting scammed.

Use your own tracking link and then reach out to the people who optin from the swap and ask them to forward you the original message.

Sad that you actually have to do all of that but it looks like it is necessary!

Are there ANY honest people left in IM?!?!?! :mad: Sheesh!
11-17-2013, 04:44 AM
RE:
Catching up on PM's again now. Thanks for your patience =-)
54.gif
11-17-2013, 03:19 PM
RE:
Can you send it to me? I just send you an PM! thank you
11-19-2013, 02:01 PM
RE:
can you add me to the membership also please.
11-19-2013, 11:06 PM
RE:
Just PMed you
11-20-2013, 03:27 AM
RE:
hey, jazzytime. I see that you are a good person.

The message for solo ad was awful. Did you asked the seller to write it for you? Or you had your own? :))
11-20-2013, 07:38 PM
RE:
Hey Jazztime,you are a Legend.

I have PMed you.Can you add me to your program ..
34.gif

62.gif