5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2014, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014 03:37 PM by surf1.)
RE:
I can't believe people want her crap. She's been called out on bs so many times and disappears from her threads once people catch on. I remember a thread with one of her wso that was closed after people realized she put a whole system together as if she was making thousands weekly, and ended up being a bunch of half assed cobbled together products that were word for word the same wso from others of which were utter junk as well as I had bought two and knew yet never had rights to resell anyway, and yet all these years later she still selling sh1t.

Edit - ha, already called out in post #7.... "Yes. Please potential buyers, please take a look at her previous sales threads before making a decision"

And now she's coaching, lol, you couldn't pay me to take coaching advice from her
11-27-2014, 12:01 PM
RE:
no body shared this yet to know?
11-27-2014, 12:58 PM
RE:
Surf1 is correct.

Her name is Suzi Phillips

You can find all of her products on her YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ElQTVT3f...Q&index=34

Don't waste your time on this stuff.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
11-28-2014, 03:33 AM
RE:
Need a review on this, it sounds too good to be true.
11-28-2014, 10:10 AM
RE:
(11-28-2014 03:33 AM)rebellious Wrote:  Need a review on this, it sounds too good to be true.
It is about posting 3 ads on Craigslist and BackPage small biz section.

Please take my advice and check out all of the other quality products here on this great forum such as building targeted email lists.
40.gif
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
11-28-2014, 10:48 AM
RE:
(11-27-2014 11:43 AM)surf1 Wrote:  I can't believe people want her crap. She's been called out on bs so many times and disappears from her threads once people catch on. I remember a thread with one of her wso that was closed after people realized she put a whole system together as if she was making thousands weekly, and ended up being a bunch of half assed cobbled together products that were word for word the same wso from others of which were utter junk as well as I had bought two and knew yet never had rights to resell anyway, and yet all these years later she still selling sh1t.

Edit - ha, already called out in post #7.... "Yes. Please potential buyers, please take a look at her previous sales threads before making a decision"

And now she's coaching, lol, you couldn't pay me to take coaching advice from her
I not potential buyer, I not even bought any WSO from her Biggrin Cool
11-28-2014, 11:53 AM
RE:
Thank you Show and everyone else for the reviews. It seems to me that the Warrior Forums attracts these grifters who don't care about who and what they're selling to, all they want is the money, period!

Talk about a lack of sincerity and trust among strangers. It's one reason why Love this forum, it weeds out the phonies on the WF!

35.gif